Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod 'Deck' Decals.

Teoarrk

Visually, the design of the PoE mods can be described as a step in the right direction. An identifying watermark lets players know where the mods come from. Similarly, the Umbral mods have a watermark over them as well. What if this was added retroactively to:

'Beast' Pet Mods

Orokin Tower Mods

Orokin Derelict Mods

Orokin Vault Mods

Dual Status Mods

'Bane' Mods

Primed Mods

Archwing Mods

To help differentiate them?

Food for thought.

If you're talking about the symbol on the top of the mod card, that's an indicator of a set mod – a mod that synergistically works better with other mods in its set. It doesn't just apply to PoE mods – the Sacrificial mods and Umbral mods also have their own icons. And the Augur set mods' icon is different from the Hunter set mods, etc. Fortuna will come with its own set mods, and those will have different icons, but they shouldn't apply to other groups of mods, I think. When you see a set icon, it tells you "this mod would be more effective if you equipped other mods that have this icon too". None of the other groups of mods work like that.

16 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

When you see a set icon, it tells you "this mod would be more effective if you equipped other mods that have this icon too". None of the other groups of mods work like that.

I like visually grouping things that came from the same set, so having that in game would be nice. You must also remember that synergetic mods have a bar at the bottom to show how strong the mod has become from the set bonus.

Edited by Teoarrk
I know that what I'm asking for is form over function, but I see it as missed design space.