Which Sentinel Weapon are you working on for your Moa?

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

So today in DevStream 118, DE said that the new Moa pets we are getting will be able to use sentinel weapons. Thus I thought I would ask you all, what sentinel weapons are you planning on making and using? :laugh:

I think Dethcube's machine gun will be pretty popular. Perhaps Atrax's freezeray or even Carrier Prime's shotgun.

But that is just my thoughts, what sentinel weapon are you striving for? :smile:

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

Seeing as you normally don't want your sentinel to die so you take the mastery fodder that are called sentinel weapons off after they reach rank 30. All I'm striving for is that when someones fashion frame pet moa dies that it doesn't impact on the mission at hand because i'm not wasting time reviving it.

If I wanted to babysit someones pet I'd rather do it in real life and get paid for it. 

34 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

what sentinel weapons

I mean, I don't see anything changing drastically by putting them on a MOA,
so I'm just gonna keep using (the best weapons, i.e.) Sweeper Prime and Prisma Burst Laser.

30 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

you normally don't want your sentinel to die so you take the mastery fodder that are called sentinel weapons off

I think you're underestimating just how far the damage and / or CC support of a fully modded Sentinel weapon can go
(and FWIW, my Diriga - which can pull aggro from up to 70m - can survive e.g. Sorties just fine).

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

I think you're underestimating just how far the damage and / or CC support of a fully modded Sentinel weapon can go
(and FWIW, my Diriga - which can pull aggro from up to 70m - can survive e.g. Sorties just fine).

Naturally any sentinel can survive any mission where you're killing everything before it even has a chance to attack. If you think i'm underestimating the possible benefit of a sentinel weapon can have first tell us / show us how long a sentinel can survive against level 155 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

31 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

how long a sentinel can survive against level 155 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

Level 155s are pretty rare. You don't really see them much. Plus according to DE scaling stops at Sortie 3 levels. Buut I digress...

My Sweep Prime can usually take out trash mobs at level 80-100 in about 2-4 shots. Or Deth Machine that can proc status everywhere...It's ot crazy but if I were to install sweep prime or a status gun on say a MOA that can move around like a kubrow/kavat for example,  that indeed would be pretty dang cool. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I have a 7 forma Deth Machine Rifle that's ready to go.

And if Mesa Prime comes with Deth Cube Prime, I'll be spending another 7 forma.

I have a riven that brings it up to 25% crit, adds damage, and electricity (for corrosive).  It's amazing.

Now that Djinn has Reawaken, I carry my DMR on every mission.

If Deconstructor causes Helios to throw parts of itself at enemies... can the same happen with Moas?

I'd love to see a Corpus round a corner only for there to be a loud Clang as it gets hit in the face with a disembodied robot leg.

Edited by DeMonkey

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

If Deconstructor causes Helios to throw parts of itself at enemies... can the same happen with Moas?

I'd love to see a Corpus round a corner only for their to be a loud Clang as it gets hit in the face with a disembodied robot leg.

*Tophat throwing intensifies*

Artax is Love, Artax is life. until we get a sentinel that comes with a mini-opticor like weapon, I'll settle for a quirky-looking MOA that chases after enemies and freezes their butts constantly until I headshot them.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd love to see a Corpus round a corner only for their to be a loud Clang as it gets hit in the face with a disembodied robot leg.

and then the MOA has to hop on it's remaining leg to retrieve it xD.

Even though I don't use weapons on my sentinels I have forma'd some of the weapons already (I was bored).

I know I've done the vulklok and the primes so thats sweeper, deconstructor and laser rifle as well.  I don't think I've done any other but nothing stopping me doing the prisma burst laser I suppose, actually I have riven for one of the sentinel weapons....can't remember which it's for so might need to do that one too.

Edited by LSG501

16 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd love to see a Corpus round a corner only for there to be a loud Clang as it gets hit in the face with a disembodied robot leg.

Atm Deconstructor can only be Equiped on Helios/Prime. Seeing as even other sentinels don't have access to it I doubt moas will.

16 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

*Tophat throwing intensifies*

Rip the dream

I just hope they do 2 things.

1. Buff sentinel weapon stats

2. Remove the mod conflict so that you don't have to deal with the annoying message because you have the same copy of the mod equiped on your main weapons. Just let them equip whatever without needing their own mod.

Edited by Madway7

Just now, Madway7 said:

Atm Deconstructor can only be Equiped on Helios/Prime. Seeing as even other sentinels don't have access to it I doubt moas will.

Very aware of that.

Thought it was obvious that I wasn't actually being serious. In fact, when am I ever serious? :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be one of those people deleting all my other Sentinel weapons against to try and get Deconstructor Prime glitched onto a Moa when the time comes.

On 2018-10-20 at 9:27 AM, Madway7 said:

On 2018-10-19 at 4:51 PM, LupisV0lk said:

^ I've got Deconstructor Prime on my Taxon...Healing Returns Gas and Condition Overload work nicely for Taxon self-healing