Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Ironskin

(XBOX)Wazzup bruhhh

Question

So i was testing around the simulacrum with rhino's ironskin and i tested out the angstrum's charged shot and i wanted to see how much damage ironskin takes from one fully charged shot from it and was shocked that my ironskin took 2100 damage. Without ironskin, even though i had 450 health and 300 shields, i only took about 490 damage. This was pretty shocking since the wiki states that damage taken by ironskin is reduced by armor, just like health. So is ironskin supposed to act like extra health or extra shields?

Edited by (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh

7 answers to this question

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh:

Just did some testing and i found out that ironskin with 3 health conversion stacks takes as much damage as ironskin without health conversion stacks. Anyone else got different results?

Nope. Health conversion adds to your armor too... means that you'd gain more basearmor and in turn more iron skin health.

The new Arb mod (PC patch imo) that adds percentuall reduction may or may not work on Iron Skin (depending on whether or not iron skin damage raises the counter) but other then that your goal is to raise it with armor, strength, damage in its invulnerability phase and Ironclad charge, what then in turn raises its EHP to levels heavy armored frames struggle to acchieve.

You don't essencially need a reduction when the EHP is greater then anything others could do you know.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108