Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jack-o-naut stuck (Time Attack Hallowed Nightmares)

Mistergames231

Happened to my teams too.  That's teams, plural, as in it's happened multiple times.  In fact, enemies period seem to have a real problem staying out of walls.  It's not just limited to Jackoff o'Naut.  Multiple missions, I'll find a dude just spawned into a wall or somehow getting itself into a wall.  It's fine when the mission doesn't require you to kill these guys, but often it does, which is an auto-fail as you'll just have to quit out. 

In fact, here's a little tidbit for you.  My stats show a record of 95% completion.  Of the 5% of "fails," 80% of that 5%, or 4% of the total, comes from quitting.  I almost always only quit out due to forced quit scenarios.  So, at least the problem doesn't happen much, but bugs account for over 80% of all my failures, which isn't such a good stat.  

Yep. I think I'll just pass up on this one since pathing is too erratic and if it does charge to that explosive lantern near the roots it will get stuck.

Also, I've experienced the Jack-o-naut charging directly to my Warframe that's standing right beside any explosive lantern and it stops right in front as if hitting a wall without hitting my frame nor the lanterns.