Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One-shotted in Arbitrations

Neith7

Question

So i was running Nezha with an Oberon, I had 800 armor bonus from their Iron Renewal plus 600 armor from Arcane Guardian proc and 9k health left on my halo when Phoenix Renewal pops up on my screen. So I just got one-shotted through all of that?

Without that Phoenix Renewal I would have died but seriously what the hell hit me?

Nothing else did that kind of damage and we finished the arbitration mission without it happening again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Oh yeah my halo was still up after this happened, it took no damage.

Edited by Neith7

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Neith7 said:

It was against Corpus but this is the first time I've ever had that happen. If this is the case that they have to ability to randomly one-shot you through ability they're ridiculously broken.

yeah its a weird bug the nullifer has it only really seems to kick in when there is its bubble up or arbitration drones affecting it if you really need to know you can google how to find the EE.log it should tell you what killed you if something does idk if it tracks what hurts you though 

C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Local\Warframe make sure you can see hidden files 

the log refreshs when ever you start the game up again so if its just been one long session it might hold an answer or two 

hace 1 minuto, Neith7 dijo:

So i was running Nezha with an Oberon, I had 800 armor bonus from their Iron Renewal plus 600 armor from Arcane Guardian proc and 9k health left on my halo when Phoenix Renewal pops up on my screen. So I just got one-shotted through all of that?

Without that Phoenix Renewal I would have died but seriously what the hell hit me?

Nothing else did that kind of damage and we finished the arbitration mission without it happening again.

Halo skill make you invul when its over ... so ...seems like you are lying .

4 minutes ago, Neith7 said:

hmmm if it was against the corpus my shot nullifier there lanka hurts in higher levels and sometimes pierces abilities like warding halo and mesmier armor 

11 minutes ago, Neith7 said:

What kind of enemies were you fighting if you don't mind me asking?

9 minutes ago, seprent said:

hmmm if it was against the corpus my shot nullifier there lanka hurts in higher levels and sometimes pierces abilities like warding halo and mesmier armor 

It was against Corpus but this is the first time I've ever had that happen, that I've noticed anyway. If this is the case that they have to ability to randomly one-shot you through abilities they're ridiculously broken.

4 minutes ago, Urlan said:

What kind of enemies were you fighting if you don't mind me asking?

It was a Corpus survival mission.

Edited by Neith7

12 minutes ago, seprent said:

yeah its a weird bug the nullifer has it only really seems to kick in when there is its bubble up or arbitration drones affecting it if you really need to know you can google how to find the EE.log it should tell you what killed you if something does idk if it tracks what hurts you though 

C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Local\Warframe make sure you can see hidden files 

the log refreshs when ever you start the game up again so if its just been one long session it might hold an answer or two 

Too late unfortunately, I've already restarted again.

Sounds like a nullifier. It's the only corpus type that could even deal that kinda damage and also among the few enemies that does it without any sort of visual clue (grineer snipers at least have frickin lasers pointing at you)

That enemy type's been bugging me for a while now. Random oneshots for days.

Yeah, I just spawned some Nullifiers in the Simulacrum. It seems like they have some kind of random super-shot that bypasses the halo or something, that must have been what caused it.

Nasty thing to experience in a game mode with just one life.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Sounds like a nullifier. It's the only corpus type that could even deal that kinda damage and also among the few enemies that does it without any sort of visual clue (grineer snipers at least have frickin lasers pointing at you)

That enemy type's been bugging me for a while now. Random oneshots for days.

Can agree with this. He’s even worse with the T4 Void Damage Modifier because of how he One Shot you without any notice like if his Lanka a Hitscan Weapon or Something. It dosen’t happen all of the time but he can get a lucky shot and kill you in a Second