Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe and endgame what needs doing

greenfigther

Warframe, a game that me and many friends have put way over 10,000 hours in combined and thousands individually. As of late we have put less and less time in to Warframe and there is many reasons why. So in this post I will try to convey what we feel about the game now, what we feel it could be and way we think it could be amazing again.

First let me say none of us hate this game in fact we love it and this is why I’m posting this, we want to see the game improve and have more concurrent players daily with more content(End Game, Story and Missions).

For any new player there is a lot of content to wave through but once they find a good clan or friends to play with it will not take long to get far, after about 1000 hours you are near what you may call end game but wrong, currently the only end game is “Fashionframe” this would be fine if this was not all there is.

Archwing

One great thing that ended fast, we almost never see anything about it and many people will just avoided it all together, missions are buggy and need to be reworked. With the new Railjack coming out I think it is best to hold on ways to improve Archwing but I will say that if you work on missions having an archwing option to them so 2 people could be on the ground and 2 in the sky completing two objective, in a 4 person party just give the option to decided ground or sky and when on your own you could disable the whichever one they do not choses or create new mission type for the node.

Syndicates

First of amazing I love this and how some hate you and come after you in missions yet after once it just get boring, change the enemies up, add a Boss and give them special drops(will come back to this later). They need story nodes/missions that chain and add trials for different ranks and a story to join each one.

-Trials should be like a proving and be special to that Syndicats   

-Story: who are each one why do they think this way, what is their past

Open World

Like the last ones this is awsome open worlds like POE are amazing and with Venus coming soon I’m so excited but for people at the end game it doesn't take long to beat it, the only real limitation is the rep caps but that just means it takes a bit longer and feels its only there to force people to come back. Ways to improve this I will link back to at the bottom but at least one thing is much more variation in missions and maybe add corpus to POE as an extra event, also I would like to see a boss that take and 8 tenno team to kill like a raid boss.

You don't need to debuff weapons and Warframe you need to buff boss enemies or create a new difficulty mode(more on this late).

RAIDS

We need raids, but meaningful raids that have story connecting to everything going on and maybe even raids for the Syndicates. There is a lot that can be said about raids and ways to do them but  they are a great end goal for people to work for and adding different difficulty levels can provide a level of endgame that is needed.

END GAME/CONTENT

This is by far the most important one to talk about. First of the whole game is just one big leveling experience, ‘get this item and level this oh and now this, oh and now this’ that is all it is. If the game adds raids it can add special weapons or skins for completing that raid on a certain difficulty, or you complete a trail for New Loka here have this Armour ornament. This would give a new play something to look forward to and give a goal even or they may see someone with an awesome ornament and that is someone they aspire to, Streamer and content creators can be exactly that.

• Special drops: so I mentioned special drops, now what I’m talking about is maybe a fragment that can turn a weapon or maybe a warframe into something more powerful, or it could be a new special currency that drops and can be used on a trader to get upgrades or special mods, this would give people more to work toward and help to eliminate the RNG that we all hate.

• Onslaught: this was a good start to endgame but now it is just and endless RNG of relic’s you need a special reward for reaching higher waves and you could mix it with Archwing and have waves with Boss’s. But I do love the randomness and it is a lot of fun that could just be better.

• Umbra: Excalibur Umbra was great and amazing story I loved but it was to simple and easy to get, for me he is this amazing warframe that looks special but really is not, I do want more Umbra but they need to be hard to get with amazing story and boss fights NOT RNG PLEASE

CONTENT - What I mean is what I have said but stop making more frames for like 8 - 12 months and only bring them out every 8 months this will give you more time to work on them and get a fantastic story done and then you can also focus on story updates, open worlds. Raids and general endgame.

END

There is a lot more I could say but I want to leave it here and to all my tenno friends please comment give you content ideas let DE know we want more story and better endgame not more visual and cosmetics the game looks fantastic let make the content reflect that.

I know that some stuff i said may take time and I will wait and some is in the works plus I’m open to people who are against me but I love this game and I will see it raise to be so great everyone will either play it or hate it because they cant play it atm. I’m don't make games and if DE would talk to me about what they are doing I will be more than happy to talk about it 😄

Thank you to anyone who read all this, it means a lot to me so comment share this and tweet DE asking where is the story and endgame. Take care Tenno 😄

Edited by greenfigther

For those in dark theme and cant read what this man is saying 

Spoiler

Warframe, a game that me and many friends have put way over 10,000 hours in combined and thousands individually. As of late we have put less and less time in to Warframe and there is many reasons why. So in this post I will try to convey what we feel about the game now, what we feel it could be and way we think it could be amazing again.

First let me say none of us hate this game in fact we love it and this is why I’m posting this, we want to see the game improve and have more concurrent players daily with more content(End Game, Story and Missions).

For any new player there is a lot of content to wave through but once they find a good clan or friends to play with it will not take long to get far, after about 1000 hours you are near what you may call end game but wrong, currently the only end game is “Fashionframe” this would be fine if this was not all there is.

Archwing

One great thing that ended fast, we almost never see anything about it and many people will just avoided it all together, missions are buggy and need to be reworked. With the new Railjack coming out I think it is best to hold on ways to improve Archwing but I will say that if you work on missions having an archwing option to them so 2 people could be on the ground and 2 in the sky completing two objective, in a 4 person party just give the option to decided ground or sky and when on your own you could disable the whichever one they do not choses or create new mission type for the node.

Syndicates

First of amazing I love this and how some hate you and come after you in missions yet after once it just get boring, change the enemies up, add a Boss and give them special drops(will come back to this later). They need story nodes/missions that chain and add trials for different ranks and a story to join each one.

-Trials should be like a proving and be special to that Syndicats   

-Story: who are each one why do they think this way, what is their past

Open World

Like the last ones this is awsome open worlds like POE are amazing and with Venus coming soon I’m so excited but for people at the end game it doesn't take long to beat it, the only real limitation is the rep caps but that just means it takes a bit longer and feels its only there to force people to come back. Ways to improve this I will link back to at the bottom but at least one thing is much more variation in missions and maybe add corpus to POE as an extra event, also I would like to see a boss that take and 8 tenno team to kill like a raid boss.

You don't need to debuff weapons and Warframe you need to buff boss enemies or create a new difficulty mode(more on this late).

RAIDS

We need raids, but meaningful raids that have story connecting to everything going on and maybe even raids for the Syndicates. There is a lot that can be said about raids and ways to do them but  they are a great end goal for people to work for and adding different difficulty levels can provide a level of endgame that is needed.

END GAME/CONTENT

This is by far the most important one to talk about. First of the whole game is just one big leveling experience, ‘get this item and level this oh and now this, oh and now this’ that is all it is. If the game adds raids it can add special weapons or skins for completing that raid on a certain difficulty, or you complete a trail for New Loka here have this Armour ornament. This would give a new play something to look forward to and give a goal even or they may see someone with an awesome ornament and that is someone they aspire to, Streamer and content creators can be exactly that.

• Special drops: so I mentioned special drops, now what I’m talking about is maybe a fragment that can turn a weapon or maybe a warframe into something more powerful, or it could be a new special currency that drops and can be used on a trader to get upgrades or special mods, this would give people more to work toward and help to eliminate the RNG that we all hate.

• Onslaught: this was a good start to endgame but now it is just and endless RNG of relic’s you need a special reward for reaching higher waves and you could mix it with Archwing and have waves with Boss’s. But I do love the randomness and it is a lot of fun that could just be better.

• Umbra: Excalibur Umbra was great and amazing story I loved but it was to simple and easy to get, for me he is this amazing warframe that looks special but really is not, I do want more Umbra but they need to be hard to get with amazing story and boss fights NOT RNG PLEASE

CONTENT - What I mean is what I have said but stop making more frames for like 8 - 12 months and only bring them out every 8 months this will give you more time to work on them and get a fantastic story done and then you can also focus on story updates, open worlds. Raids and general endgame.

END

There is a lot more I could say but I want to leave it here and to all my tenno friends please comment give you content ideas let DE know we want more story and better endgame not more visual and cosmetics the game looks fantastic let make the content reflect that.

I know that some stuff i said may take time and I will wait and some is in the works plus I’m open to people who are against me but I love this game and I will see it raise to be so great everyone will either play it or hate it because they cant play it atm. I’m don't make games and if DE would talk to me about what they are doing I will be more than happy to talk about it 😄

Thank you to anyone who read all this, it means a lot to me so comment share this and tweet DE asking where is the story and endgame. Take care Tenno 😄

my job is done i am off