How to play chroma eidolon and general?

Williamwaitunnaing

Question

7 answers to this question

High strength with duration as a second priority, efficiency wouldn't hurt given it's Bless Trin instead of EV. Green energy for the reload speed boost on Ward. Either secondaries with Concealed Explosives or the equivalent for Throwing Melee is what I assume the norm is for self damage, if that even still applies.

I don't really play Chroma in the hunts, but that's the gist of how to build and what to bring.

23 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

High strength with duration as a second priority, efficiency wouldn't hurt given it's Bless Trin instead of EV. Green energy for the reload speed boost on Ward. Either secondaries with Concealed Explosives or the equivalent for Throwing Melee is what I assume the norm is for self damage, if that even still applies.

I don't really play Chroma in the hunts, but that's the gist of how to build and what to bring.

How about for general play? which abilities do I use for it?

29 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

Thing is, his only strength is having a ton of armour and damage which is why you don't see many Chromas in the starchart, he is however a really good choice for leveling fodder weapons because the damage buff helps even the most obsolete guns do some big numbers, I had a ton of fun levelling Lenz with him lol, only killed myself twice 😄

1 hour ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

Just keep Ward and Vex up constantly, spam void blast to get Unairu Wisp to spawn for the others to down shield quickly, and then pop the limbs when ready. If using Rubico especially, spamming shots during the downed phase to build up combo counter I assume is also vital for that one-shot power.

Yes i agree with these . Just remember that you can use chroma as a soak boat too . High strength and high duration . Sacrifice your range and efficency . For your energy just slap on a hunters or rage and some extra health .

If you have a vazarin operator then you can basically solo your eidolons and any other mission . Let his heath get damaged . Gain energy . Buff yourself and then just heal with vazarin . You end up with like 900% damage for 45 sec and can be recast cause you keep gaining energy from getting damaged