Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

prime warframes missing

ArtemisFowl26

Question

I was playing warframe and I decided to switch to my ash prime and he wasnt in my inventory anymore.I was using him earlier too, so I decided to restart the game to see if it was a bug but after I did I saw that my ember prime is now gone too. he wasnt missing before I restarted the game.does anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by ArtemisFowl26
to ask a question

12 answers to this question

Can you provide evidence of previous ownership?

• Screenshot of your Used Warframes from your profile. (I can see they have been used in your profile)

Can you provide evidence that you do not own them?

• Screenshot of your Arsenal without the two frames.

Assuming you got them through legitimate means they should not just randomly disappear.

If you can prove both that you owned them, and that you do not have them, you should message support. Click this >link< and submit a report. Make sure you can prove it first, because DE are busy and "I changed a filter/setting and could not find something" is not a good reason to contact support. You get slower responses if you waste their time.

• It would come under Arsenal or Inventory. Make sure you explain what happened.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

• Screenshot of your Used Warframes from your profile. (I can see they have been used in your profile)

Assuming you got them through legitimate means they should not just randomly disappear.

If you can prove both that you owned them, and that you do not have them, you should message support. Click this >link< and submit a report. Make sure you can prove it first, because DE are busy and "I changed a filter/setting and could not find something" is not a good reason to contact support. You get slower responses if you waste their time.

• It would come under Arsenal or Inventory. Make sure you explain what happened.

I cant paste the picture..

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

how do you comment a picture?..