Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Invite or Be Invited (Fixed)

Shender.legend

Recently I started to run a bug that I have seen that happened to many more people, of not being able to invite or be invited I tried most of simple "resolutions" like re-install and start it as administrator but I can not find a way, if anyone knows Could you help me with this I would appreciate it.

ED: I fixed it by changing port to 4990 & 4995

Edited by Shender.legend

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-20 at 8:40 AM, Shender.legend said:

Recently I started to run a bug that I have seen that happened to many more people, of not being able to invite or be invited I tried most of simple "resolutions" like re-install and start it as administrator but I can not find a way, if anyone knows Could you help me with this I would appreciate it.

ED: I fixed it by changing port to 4990 & 4995

can you please explain how the "port changing" works?
I'm not much of a techie...
also I'm using my phone data (WiFi hotspot) to play; currently it's my only option...!

On 2018-11-30 at 4:00 PM, LuLriel said:

The classic "Oh nvm fixed it" answer that does not help anyone else 😂

No but really, you could look up easy tutorials on how to change ports for games etc. online, or even a youtube video. It sounds harder than it is.

-> https://www.warframe.com/2pcnetwork could help

thanks, I'll check it out... 👍

And how did I forget to check this on youtube will be forever a mystery to me...! 😂😅

EDIT: after much searching I figured out that my problem is directly related to me using phone data and thus currently there's no fix for me.

BUT, I fount this clip on Youtube that probably will help anyone who's using proper routers for connection,
I can't test it out because of the whole "phone data" thing, but I hope it'll help someone...

Edited by Dastax