Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the rules about AFK/death in arbitrations?

Wildblade15

Question

Was just in an defense arbitration, ran the first two rotations just fine, died halfway through wave 28.  Squad carried on to victory, we extracted after 30.  I got the first two rewards but instead of the third reward i was told not eligible due to inactivity, even though I was active up until I died.  When we die, are we no longer eligible for anything further even if the squad makes it through?  And if so, can we hit the leave mission button or will that forfeit everything we've already gotten?

6 answers to this question

I just died at wave 30 due to two arbitration drones shielding eachother (along with a full army of leech eximus'), the other two people died before me so I was the last one everyone got the rewards for first two rotations, that's how it works

Edited by Guest

if you quit the mission you still get the mission reward that you got before you die but the extra drop like credits will be lost but think again you can farm those back and also diying=quiting the mission in arbitration so you dont need to wait till your squad finishes the mission cause you want get anymore extra loot cause well... you died

There is an AFK timer implemented (don't have an exact number) 

If your team extracted before you reached that limit you will get the rewards, 

If you didn't... Well maybe next time. 

P. S. I get different unsubstantiated reports if shifting spectator camera makes you non AFK. So maybe do that once in a while, not like you have anything else to do. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l