Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good riven for Gammacor?

Sigonnen

Question

5 answers to this question

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sigonnen:

Thanks! 

reload speed is a wasted statline imo. bad disposition doesnt really give it a stand alone value that changes a lot and even then reload speed is highly taste. base relaod speed is 1.8 sec which makes reload speed on a ~0.5 dispo weapon even less good, aside the fact that 1.8 seconds dont really need any reload speed at all imo but again, thats taste. in any case suggesting reload speed is not really good if u urself do not feel like u need it and if u did u wouldnt ask. also either the base reload speed mod or Ice Storm or Stunning Speed would be more than enough if u really needed it so having reload speed on a riven here is bad since its unflexible and with one of the other mods unneccessary. if u rely on fire rate that much its actually a downside since u will drain ammo even faster, which is the result of opting for reload speed like that.  u also cant narrow it down to 3 stats alone...rivens are RNG and there are always mutliple good stats.

for gammacor i'd say crit chance, multishot, punch through, damage, toxin or elec are arguably the best options. status chance isnt bad either but gammacor has such a high fire rate it wont make a big difference with 60/60 on the build anyway so its arguably a wasted stat compared to what else u could have on a riven.

flat dmg wise +dmg or multishot are better than toxin or elec but we want to have specific proccs so generally buffing all elementals is worse for the elemental distribution. both are good ofc, but toxin or elec arent bad and quite underrated but they have their justification. if u roll one of them dont see it as a reason to judge a roll bad.

crit chance is also dps as it gives syn. gammacor more crit consistency. its highly taste if someone wants status chance over crit chance or vise versa.

multishot is not just dmg but also more status proccs due to dmg instances so it doesnt really need an explanation i guess.

punch through for some aoe since its highly single target aside from the syndicate procc. if u hit multiple enemies due to punch through u effectively multiplied dps and ammo efficiency so its a good stat to have.

hope it helped u~

Edited by Xydeth

6 hours ago, Sigonnen said:

riven for Gammacor

Really, for weapons with such a terrible Disposition, you might actually get better results from a regular Mod.

That said, Secondaries don't have a dual stat Punch Through Mod, so a Riven that provides that plus whatever can be neat enough
(if you were planning on using / if the weapon can make use of Punch Through in the first place, I mean).

5 hours ago, Xydeth said:

multishot is not just dmg but also more status proccs

Not on Beam weapons, though.

... I think. DE's statements on this (that I'm aware of) have been vague at best,
and I don't remember any conclusive tests from players, either.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb NinjaZeku:

Not on Beam weapons, though.

... I think. DE's statements on this (that I'm aware of) have been vague at best,
and I don't remember any conclusive tests from players, either.

not sure anymore either, just did some research too and its difficult to say. i still understood it as +dmg instances with +status chance on their own until now. multishot is never bad though so in the end it only matters in terms of information about status, not considering how good multishot is even as a simple additional dmg multiplier.

Edited by Xydeth