Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Dojo XP undocumented change and stole our clan ascension possibilities for rank 10


Klokwerkaos
 Share

Recommended Posts

We (hands of the void PC clan) had our ascension altar ready for rank 10 and had a ceremony planned with a video for this weekend.

Now we are -8000 xp for the clan to reach rank 10 when there is no way for us to reach rank 10 with all research available being finished as we cannot research any solar rail components or ignis wraith.

This change is not documented in any recent patch notes since the change was made.

Is this a bug or a feature?

If it is a feature, why were we robbed of our earned ascension, not just temporarily but forever in the forseeable future as there is no clan content and likely will not be any time soon?

The entire mountain clan (over 200 customers) is extremely frustrated about this, that's a lot of people that are really upset they will never get that endo for as long as they remain with this clan that they have invested heavily into.

Please explain the change and why this happened, or please fix the bug. 

I need to be able to tell my people something and asked them not to say anything until I reached out to support, but there are a lot of very upset people that have some very strong opinions they want to voice on this and I'm pretty sure they won't all be as polite to deal with. I can't contain them forever so please explain what is going on with the game and why we were robbed of our possibility of ascending.

Any response is appreciated.

Edited by Klokwerkaos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Now we are -8000 xp for the clan to reach rank 10 when there is no way for us to reach rank 10 with all research available being finished as we cannot research any solar rail components or ignis wraith.

As far as I know, if literally all you're missing is solar rail components / ignis wraith, you should be beyond rank 10 already. Sounds like you guys are missing some more...what's the total clan xp?

12 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I need to be able to tell my people something and asked them not to say anything until I reached out to support, but there are a lot of very upset people that have some very strong opinions they want to voice on this and I'm pretty sure they won't all be as polite to deal with. I can't contain them forever so please explain what is going on with the game and why we were robbed of our possibility of ascending.

If they're not polite to deal with, they will face the consequences...this almost sounds like a little threat...that won't get any of you anywhere...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

As far as I know, if literally all you're missing is solar rail components / ignis wraith, you should be beyond rank 10 already. Sounds like you guys are missing some more...what's the total clan xp?

We actually have 3 colors to do still, but that's still more than is required.

You're right, that SHOULD be the case, we SHOULD be over the mark... and we were... but we aren't, and can't reach it.

18 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

If they're not polite to deal with, they will face the consequences...this almost sounds like a little threat...that won't get any of you anywhere...lol

People have a right to be upset and pissed off if they get cheated out of something they worked hard on.  I think that's more than fair.

 

Edited by Klokwerkaos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...