win 10 64 bit

and all river update

any one find a soloution for that?

some time i loose many good stuff because of that

one time i losse [bite] mode that when i checked it in market was 55plat

and i loose it because of crash very easy

Edited by megatron98

8 answers to this question

My friend had the same problem . It was his discord overlay . For some reason it kept crashing his game and sometimes would stop him from relaunching . If you dont use discord then i suggest tweaking your settings or check that your cards drivers are up to date .

The only other thing i can think of is either your hard drive having problems or the game engine itself being stifled by a program or incompatability . Make a backup and check the integrity of your game file (the warframe launcher and not steam!)

U are not same guys, many of my clan mates have same issues, and I was report 14 time about this.

Crashing game was start since "Chimera" update, but since last 6 hotfixes DEVS didnt do nothing to try and fix that issue!

I hope so they will take a look this thread and many other reports related to this problem!

Thx!

There is no information in this thread to help devs fix the problem.

Have you optimised your game cache in the launcher?

Have you updated your graphics drivers (OP says they have but how about the rest of you)?

Have you submitted your crash reports to DE along with a description of what you were doing at the time?

DE doesn't ignore crashes but if you don't tell them how the crash happened and submit the crash reports they have nothing to work with. The forums are not exploding with crash reports so it isn't a general problem.

56 minutes ago, Shalath said:

There is no information in this thread to help devs fix the problem.

Have you optimised your game cache in the launcher?

Have you updated your graphics drivers (OP says they have but how about the rest of you)?

Have you submitted your crash reports to DE along with a description of what you were doing at the time?

DE doesn't ignore crashes but if you don't tell them how the crash happened and submit the crash reports they have nothing to work with. The forums are not exploding with crash reports so it isn't a general problem.

They are got many reporths after game crash, which is submited through tracking server issues, they have everything they need.

Just they need to take a look on all that reports and fixed.

Everyone get pop up Warframe window with submiting report about game issue.

So if u didnt experienced this then stay back and dont talk nothing.

This is 16 time that i have crash and submiting report, but they dont fixing nothing, cuz seems that this isnt a big deal for them.

Have a nice day!

29 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They are got many reporths after game crash, which is submited through tracking server issues, they have everything they need.

Just they need to take a look on all that reports and fixed.

Everyone get pop up Warframe window with submiting report about game issue.

So if u didnt experienced this then stay back and dont talk nothing.

This is 16 time that i have crash and submiting report, but they dont fixing nothing, cuz seems that this isnt a big deal for them.

Have a nice day!

I'm actually trying to help you get a fix faster, I do technical support for a software company for a living so I know exactly the sort of things they need to know :smile:

When you submitted your crash report did you tell them exactly what you were doing at the time? Many do not which makes it harder to work out where the problem occurred.

Did you also update your graphics driver and optimise your cache and tell them that when submitting the crash report? Optimising does actually fix a lot of crashes. About 2 years ago I was getting a lot of crashes which optimising actually fixed even though the problem turned out to be my RAM being bad and corrupting game files. Optimising fixed the bad files which helped at least until something else corrupted.

If you did update drivers recently at around the time the problem started did you try downgrading again? Sometimes bugs appear in newer drivers.

DE can't fix it if they don't know where the problem is so it is best to throw every shred of information at them you can to help them find out the cause. Where I work we have a saying "if it doesn't seem relevant to the bug report you are submitting... include it anyway!". I actually saw a Twitter post recently where Steve gave praise to somebody who submitted a bug report with exact steps to reproduce as that allows a dev to follow those steps in their debugging environment, reproduce the crash and see exactly what is going "inside" their engine when the crash happens.

16 minutes ago, Shalath said:

I'm actually trying to help you get a fix faster, I do technical support for a software company for a living so I know exactly the sort of things they need to know :smile:

When you submitted your crash report did you tell them exactly what you were doing at the time? Many do not which makes it harder to work out where the problem occurred.

Did you also update your graphics driver and optimise your cache and tell them that when submitting the crash report? Optimising does actually fix a lot of crashes. About 2 years ago I was getting a lot of crashes which optimising actually fixed even though the problem turned out to be my RAM being bad and corrupting game files. Optimising fixed the bad files which helped at least until something else corrupted.

If you did update drivers recently at around the time the problem started did you try downgrading again? Sometimes bugs appear in newer drivers.

DE can't fix it if they don't know where the problem is so it is best to throw every shred of information at them you can to help them find out the cause. Where I work we have a saying "if it doesn't seem relevant to the bug report you are submitting... include it anyway!". I actually saw a Twitter post recently where Steve gave praise to somebody who submitted a bug report with exact steps to reproduce as that allows a dev to follow those steps in their debugging environment, reproduce the crash and see exactly what is going "inside" their engine when the crash happens.

Kiddo, I'm 34 years old, I'm not teenager and that u explaining to me what I need to do, and in which way I need to repoer something, this is not the first the game which i was play and which i actualy playing.

I know much more things than you are!

And there is no point to arguing with you.

Have fun.

2 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Kiddo, I'm 34 years old, I'm not teenager and that u explaining to me what I need to do, and in which way I need to repoer something, this is not the first the game which i was play and which i actualy playing.

I know much more things than you are!

And there is no point to arguing with you.

Have fun.

I'm not trying to argue with you. Your post was lacking in almost everything needed to actually fix the problem so I'm trying to help make sure you did submit the crash reports with everything needed. If you did and feel like I'm trying to tell you how to do something you already know then I apologise. :smile: