Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old dojo style as a option

sorrow2u

Thing is . Its become a symbol to those who have been in the game long . Bringing it back might make DE get major backlash . A better suggestion would be if they could add some map tiles like orokon rooms and grineer rooms instead of having everything just plain tenno based . Would make some very cool themes .

They are sized differently than the newer art style. Real reason they wont be back. Its not supported. They could always offer more white tree deco to remake them, and some new base rooms. But It will be some time before DE revisits dojo for anything bigger than deco. I would like to say next year for the long awaited kingpin. But its far and away on the back burner.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb MAD_Samige:

Thing is . Its become a symbol to those who have been in the game long . Bringing it back might make DE get major backlash . A better suggestion would be if they could add some map tiles like orokon rooms and grineer rooms instead of having everything just plain tenno based . Would make some very cool themes .

Most of the People that still have those old rooms i talked to would love to have the old style back. dont think it would cause any major uproar (save for a few People, but thats with every Change)

Maby . It might just be those who built like every room and want to feel unique . But i guess the old dojo rooms are too ... rustic given the way other tenno buildings look throughout the game .

Personally . Would love to see it back . Maby with even more choices