Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to handshake with clanmate

Zeku

Question

Hello guys!

First: I know, there were already some discussions here, but there's something that I really don't get. Me and ONE of my clanmates can't handshake anymore. Yes, we are opposing factions. But here's the thing, it WAS possible to get the standard-backpat-handshake-thingy earlier (some months ago). Was there an update that I missed about that? Right now our Frames will just stand in front of each other, stretching out hands without any reaction.

As I said, this was possible before. Thanks for any help here. <:

handshakefail4ucre.jpg

13 answers to this question

On 2018-10-20 at 7:27 AM, Zeku said:

Hello guys!

First: I know, there were already some discussions here, but there's something that I really don't get. Me and ONE of my clanmates can't handshake anymore. Yes, we are opposing factions. But here's the thing, it WAS possible to get the standard-backpat-handshake-thingy earlier (some months ago). Was there an update that I missed about that? Right now our Frames will just stand in front of each other, stretching out hands without any reaction.

As I said, this was possible before. Thanks for any help here. <:

handshakefail4ucre.jpg

I mean....looks like you guys are about to hug it out, so you've got that going for you!

it's like this in missions as well. ^ ^' and only with this particular person. I seriously don't know. DE support told me to get help here in the forums, so I can't open another ticket on this one.

I have the same issue, from memory it happened around the time that they supposedly fixed operators being unable to handshake. 

My friend and I are in the same clan but have no Syndicates in common.

We used to do it all the time, then suddenly nope and it's been like that for very very long time, every now and then we just check again but 😒