When will we find out Lucy Lawless' role in Warframe

PopGligor

5 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

...Erm... Yeah, can't put this any better than Cyborg. Who?

The actress who portrayed Xena in the show of the same name. She visited DE's headquarters a while back. That's pretty much the extent of her connection to Warframe, yet somehow OP has erroneously extrapolated that into somehow meaning she's voicing a character.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

Because they don't keep track of every single actress in the past 30 years?

No. Because they don't know who Lucy Lawless is.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

Not everyone is a fan of what you like.

I know. Some people apparently like Taylor Swift. Probably the same people that don't know who Lucy Lawless is.

Edited by rune_me

5 minutes ago, rune_me said:

No. Because they don't know who Lucy Lawless is.

Yeah, and? Is she god or something? No, she's just another random person in this sea of random people I will likely never meet and therefore have no need to concern myself with their existence. Not everyone cares about celebrities, you know?

5 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I was unaware of her until she visited. In fact, I really don't see what's so special about her. She's an actress. Woohoo...

Well it was nice knowing you.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Yeah, and? Is she god or something? No, she's just another random person in this sea of random people I will likely never meet and therefore have no need to concern myself with their existence. Not everyone cares about celebrities, you know?

And you. RIP.

Edited by rune_me

I think people have wildly different definitions of "childhood".

A childhood to me is the period in which you're a child, watching cartoons, playing games and annoying your parents.

A tv series involving murder, death and scenes of lesbian eroticism don't really fit into that.

Rip me, I guess.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Corvid:

The actress who portrayed Xena in the show of the same name. She visited DE's headquarters a while back. That's pretty much the extent of her connection to Warframe, yet somehow OP has erroneously extrapolated that into somehow meaning she's voicing a character.

Maybe she is voicing one of the MOA pets personalities. 

Just now, Kuestenjung said:

Maybe she is voicing one of the MOA pets personalities. 

I don't think she voices anything. According to her Tweets she was just in the area, was a fan of DE (or more likely her kids were), and tweeted them if she could stop by. And since she's Lucy Lawless, of course DE said "yes please". And that's all there is to the story as far as anyone knows.