Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestion: about Loki

AntonioKr123

Loki is 1 of the most underrated frames at the moment (in my opinion) his stats on paper look bad, that is why i think many people don't really try build him and use him at his full potential, i suggest you make his 4 glide cast able and make his armor just a bit bigger (at the moment his armor is 65 just buff that up to 80-100). Also unlike most frames that get 2 stats buffed off of their prime Loki prime gains only stat buff, for example the most recent prime frame (Chroma prime) gained an armor and an energy buff. So maybe give normal Loki 80 armor and Loki prime 100 armor. that's my suggestion on how to make Loki some what of a more played warframe, for the other part i think Loki is a really good warframe, and i would love to see more people use his good supporting potential more often, that's my only idea on how to make Loki a more played warframe.

Loki is older, thus he didn't receive the buffs primes nowadays get. Maybe in a future rework. But even so, as a Loki starter, and as a player who exclusively used Loki for a long time, he is really fine as it is. He can bypass lasers if you are smart, he can have silenced guns and disarm/confuse enemies, and he can't be harmed easily if you remain invisible and know how to move and play him. He's pretty strong, despite no seeming so. 

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

I'm confused when you say underrated. I'm pretty sure Loki is still in the top 5 or at least top 10 most played frames. Such a negligible armor increase won't do much for him, and his invisibility is always gonna be better than any feasible increase. And isn't Loki P one of the highest energy pool frames?

14 minutes ago, AntonioKr123 said:

Loki is 1 of the most underrated frames at the moment

This is fantasy.

15 minutes ago, AntonioKr123 said:

make his armor just a bit bigger

He could have 0 Armor and be played no differently. If you are getting shot at, you have screwed up.

Loki's first skill is useless, it serves no purpose at higher levels. That clone of energy should be immortal.

His invisibility could be reusable when it was about to end its effect, as was Chroma's Vex Armor habit.

There are rare cases where his teleport is useful, in most missions nor do we remember this ability.

The Radial Disarm is challenged in comparison to the abilities of other Warframes. There are some who simply wipe the screen with the fourth skill. The Radial Disarm should be the third skill and should be something else for the fourth.

There's a lot that needs to be improved on Loki.

12 hours ago, imagemturbo said:

Loki's first skill is useless, it serves no purpose at higher levels. That clone of energy should be immortal.

His invisibility could be reusable when it was about to end its effect, as was Chroma's Vex Armor habit.

There are rare cases where his teleport is useful, in most missions nor do we remember this ability.

The Radial Disarm is challenged in comparison to the abilities of other Warframes. There are some who simply wipe the screen with the fourth skill. The Radial Disarm should be the third skill and should be something else for the fourth.

There's a lot that needs to be improved on Loki.

Despite of that, he is one of the most used frames.  He is a great frame just because of invisibility + radial disarm combo.