Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Remove Umbra Scarf

iLightning13

I love Excalibur Umbra's scarf. Now that statement will be meaningless because a 'but' is coming.

BUT. It makes the sword boi very difficult to fashion frame. No syandana works on him and syandanas are great at getting more colour into a frame. I tend to use mainly monochrome colours for the body and then a high saturation cape to tie it all together, but I can't really do that with Umbra.

I think it'd be really useful if umbra's scarf became an auxiliary attachment to make it easier to vary his looks. This'd be really useful for fashion framing.

Opinions?

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

might as well ask to have his arms and legs removed

That's complete nonsense. We're talking about aesthetics. Umbra's design is incredibly uncooperative when it comes to customisation, which is literally the most important thing in an RPG. If a toggle ever got added I'd keep his scarf for at least one or two loadouts. The one I use currently is actually just pure Umbra with improved tints of black and gold because it looks so nice. But I want the ability to have more than just 'Umbra' looks. I want to be able to make him more than just a one-trick pony in terms of looks.

1 minute ago, AlMcFly said:

I'll add your post to my thread.  Thanks.

Oh nice! I didn't realise someone had already put a post up about this. Should probably have checked first.

Just now, iLightning13 said:

Oh nice! I didn't realise someone had already put a post up about this. Should probably have checked first.

It's ok, the more threads that get made, the longer my thread becomes so it's really a "win / win" scenario.  We non-scarf advocate still "lose" of course until DE takes notice and wants to make the change.  :sadcry: