General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Lost almost every progretion I made

Calamity_Prime

I was playing some Axi's and due to a server problem I lost everything I achieved except the relic rewards. Creds, exp and resources are all gone and I'm very pissed. I really need them back please -.-

Yeah, this a F2P, but still we are spending real money here adn at least I want what I lost back.

if you get disconnected from your Host and your Session blows up, the game is being super nice and helping you out by Mission Rewards that skynet can authentic.... you'll get some of those credited to your Inventory (usually via an Inbox message from Ordis about lose&found and stuff).
there's nothing anybody can do about it, if the Host of your Session was just poor and unstable or if your own connection to the rest of the world is unstable then that's kinda just what is going to happen.

3 minutes ago, ShadowEye425 said:

this same thing has been happening to me all the time since U24-ish? I want to say.

uh, Warframe isn't on Update/Version 24 yet.

1 hour ago, ShadowEye425 said:

this same thing has been happening to me all the time since U24-ish? I want to say.

Ever since the Chimera update I get host migrations all the time now that fail causing me to lose everything. It's guaranteed that I will lose all my stuff if I do missions for long. Like tridolons for example. I can't play them because host migrations DC me anyways. Something with the Chimera update has screwed my game up.

Its been awhile and its becoming worst, I did a couple of Kuva farms as well as other resources and opening relics and at the end of the mission, they will say fail to update account even if i am playing at the low ping. I ask various people and a the end it still stayed the same.Please help me