Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing while gliding, jumping etc.

-SG-CzechDeath

Just a thought I had when I was enjoying some fishing. Sometimes I jump across the water to see where is more fish and most of the time I do that by doubblejumping or bulletjumping high up it see better.

Several times I attempted by subconscious reflex like impulse to throw the spear while gliding over the water or along it.

Maybe fishing could gain another level of fun, by allowing players to act on that instinct and throw the spear like that as well.

It would be consistent since a warframe can throw other things, even spear like weapons, while gliding, so why not fishing spear(s)?

And the obvious problem of, "what if player just falls into deep water by doing that?" Well It would be the same as now, fade out, fade in, teleported back to the shore and if catch than teleported while the current trophy anim. 

Just an idea 😃 Maybe there are unforeseen technical complications in the background, related to things like spear ballistic curve calculation, that would not allow for that - If yes than never mind =D

Edited by CzechDeath
Spelling =o