Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's something wrong with enemy scaling in Arbitrations: we wanted to fight high level enemies, not long missions just for the sake of being long

--END--Rikutatis

There's something wrong with enemy level scaling in Arbitrations. I saw a 100 wave defense where enemy levels were at around 260, where they should have been over 1.3k in a regular defense mission and saw a 2h survival where enemy level was around 225, where it should have been around 350. 

I enjoy all the aspects about Arbitrations, the no revive modifier, even the drones I think are a good addition. Heck, I'm ok with the reward tables. But this pretty much kills this game mode for me. We wanted to fight high level enemies without having to wait hours for it first, not have extremely long missions just for the sake of being long with lower level enemies than what we are used to. I really hope this is a bug and something that DE can fix. So now Arbitrations is a game mode where enemy levels start lower than even sortie 3/flood, and the scaling is a LOT slower than regular endless missions. So much for a game mode that was meant to be a challenge for vets... 

Well given this was made for the mid range player I think it makes sense but that's just me. it has endo so its not for vets 100% but it was package as such. Just like with a lot of DE they'll package a pile of coal in glitter and call it gold. did post a thread on kuva for higher starting level and a few weeks ago posted a real endgame mission suggestion that doesn't take hrs to get to. Check out my profile for that and give a read imo might be right up your alley. 

Idk how you like the drone tho. imo needs a rework to be 90% damage reduction and 50% CC reduction from all forms and radius increased by 25%