Atlas deluxe skin

(PSN)Jack-Decker

First time posting here... that i can remember at least, and was a lil turned around after exploring, and not finding accessibleity for the mobile site on HOW to post. Sorry if i broke a rule or something.

After seeing the concept art for my favorite frame on Instagram recently, I wanted (the skin) to ask.

But can we Please get a sparring weapon skin or fist skin to pare with atlas's deluxeskin please? (Because flying round house kicking people is alot of fun) Claws don't make sense. He punches. He isn't Valkyr.

Because the Tekko his "signature weapon"? (Could also use a buff) Yes. Look painful to get hit with to be sure. But look just... terribly placed on his hands. I think it might look better if the guard? Metal mesh? went along the back of his hands, so it'd curve just past his fingers. So the spikes/teeth would meet the enemy at the same time as his punch. Otherwise i just can't stop picturing people getting punched with a silly spring with teeth on it.

Walk with the void tenno.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Jack-Decker said:

First time posting here... that i can remember at least, and was a lil turned around after exploring, and not finding accessibleity for the mobile site on HOW to post. Sorry if i broke a rule or something.

After seeing the concept art for my favorite frame on Instagram recently, I wanted (the skin) to ask.

But can we Please get a sparring weapon skin or fist skin to pare with atlas's deluxeskin please? (Because flying round house kicking people is alot of fun) Claws don't make sense. He punches. He isn't Valkyr.

Because the Tekko his "signature weapon"? (Could also use a buff) Yes. Look painful to get hit with to be sure. But look just... terribly placed on his hands. I think it might look better if the guard? Metal mesh? went along the back of his hands, so it'd curve just past his fingers. So the spikes/teeth would meet the enemy at the same time as his punch. Otherwise i just can't stop picturing people getting punched with a silly spring with teeth on it.

Walk with the void tenno.

Remember there are rivens to give weapons like the tekko a fighting chance. Since you're making a suggestion for a deluxe pack weapon skin and not tennogen related content you might want to take this to https://forums.warframe.com/forum/36-general-discussion/. Nice suggestion.