Could you please rework the host system?

WingR84

Tonight i did AGAIN run into the "my client for some reason thinks it is cool to fail the connection.... lets leave to the multiplayer screen and leave the drops behind" moment.

Out of all the wishes that i have for the game THIS is what pisses me the most. It is that moment where you run tridolons and the hosttransfair fails infront of the gate OR when you just ran about 30-40 minutes (or even longer) and for a unknown reason the client goes like "ok... exit to muliplayer menu" and i cant press "wait"... NOOOOOO all i can do is press OK and say bye bye to what i've just droped.

yes, i liked those void traces, the 3-4 Neo and the 3 Axi relics that i just lost. And YES i would like that Rubico Barrel that is worth 10plat as well and not only the 6 trash items that droped before. I mean the client took the relics/items that i used... WHAT THE HELL? I didnt die or anything... THE CLIENT forced the DC

Ever since the Chimera Update I've been getting Host migrations in every mission that's longer than 5 minutes that I play. For no reason It boots me and I lose everything. It never fails. The squad is fine and everything and for no reason a host migration happens and it fails and I lose everything and my squad. It's making me crazy but what's worse is that DE probably will just ignore any problems that have to do with host migrations like they've been doing for years now.

I mean.. it wouldnt be so terrible if i could farm void traces and open relics all the time... but the alerts are random. If i see a way to open neo and gain axi (burned most of them while the Rhino event was up) then i will do it.

Same goes for the Eidolons.... you wait for it to happen and then play 30+ minutes... and in the end, maybe after 2 hours total waiting for your reward you get a forced DC. I'm beyond mad right now and dont even want to play right now...

next to the Stalker event (hey, this weekend you have to grind, because the event only comes once a year...) that didnt drop me argon scope for maiming strike (even after 50 runs each) this whole DC thing is the most frustrating part of Warframe to me. The only thing that comes close to those two is the fact that i miss the trinity systems and one encounter takes like 10-15 minutes.... i wish i could buy the missing part for plat and not only the whole frame with reactor and warframe slot (same goes to ivara neuro...)

I think it's time for a break