Yeah, again with the Khora drop chance

Silencekira98

I know many people have charge their toughs about this, but they really should do something about it, I love the game but it really anoying to waste 20 minutes in the same mission day after day and not getting one single BP after all this tries, and its worts to have another BP in the same rotation with the same % of drop chance and get this one more than 3 times, I have 5 khora systems and jet none BP of the warframe, and I know there is tenno that have had the same issue but reversed, so if your not encreasing the drop chance (which is reasonable) at list with this two, the systems bp and the main bp, which drop in the final rotation and have the same drop chance %, make it so if your so f*** unlucky and get three of the same, you can trade the three of thoose extra ones to Simaris for one the one that you haven´t been able to get. 

Considering how many threads I've seen about the chances, how many people I've seen abandoning hope in region chat, and the fact that I just caved and bought her, AFTER farming Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal from ESO yeah, they should definitely tweak the SO percentages a bit.