Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Actions bound to LT Xbox One controller Bug

BlackWolverine

Hi all.

I have been having this bug ever since the last patch/update or so. Since then, actions bound to LT of my Xbox One controller seem to get broken in _missions_ specifically. Currently, the action bound to LT is Switch Weapon. After landing at the beginning of a mission, I can switch from my primary weapon (Drakgoon) to my melee (Venka) once with no problem, but after that, the game just will not let me switch the melee weapon back to the gun. Either the primary or secondary.

Before, I had Aim/Block bound to LT, and I couldn't or became unable to block during a mission.

I can open the chat on the ship, however, and I CAN switch weapon ONCE, so the button itself is not broken by the way.

So has it been happening to anybody else? Help or a response would be amazing.

Thanks.

Edited by BlackWolverine

I am having a similar problem. My LT works for everything it is supposed to, until I switch to a melee and attempt to channel energy. Also, my melee weapon constantly shows as being equipped when it shouldn't (i.e. if I use silva and aegis, it constantly shows the shield on my left arm even when using my primary or secondary weapons). Currently I am completely incapable of channeling energy with any weapons, and I have tried with every melee weapon I possess. It doesn't show the animation and has no effect (increasing damage, consuming energy). Not quite the same issue as the OP, but similar enough that it seems to be related to the LT being the common denominator.

On 2018-10-21 at 5:19 PM, Ogre_Boy said:

I am having a similar problem. My LT works for everything it is supposed to, until I switch to a melee and attempt to channel energy. Also, my melee weapon constantly shows as being equipped when it shouldn't (i.e. if I use silva and aegis, it constantly shows the shield on my left arm even when using my primary or secondary weapons). Currently I am completely incapable of channeling energy with any weapons, and I have tried with every melee weapon I possess. It doesn't show the animation and has no effect (increasing damage, consuming energy). Not quite the same issue as the OP, but similar enough that it seems to be related to the LT being the common denominator.

So does that mean you can do the charging using a different button, and just can't do it with LT? And in that case, I think it's related.

Edited by BlackWolverine

• 2 weeks later...