Toggle-able right/left hand grip

BenzinNinJa

I want the master hand on the weapon to transit over to other hand when we switch camera sides, I almost only look for cover on the left side because 
the right handed shooting, using a right hand side cover means I have to expose my warframe more to shoot.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

1 minute ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

I want the master hand on the weapon to transit over to other hand when we switch camera sides, I almost only look for cover on the left side because 
the right handed shooting, using a right hand side cover means I have to expose my warframe more to shoot.

[video]

That only goes for weapons that fire actual projectiles, like bows, launchers, and laser weapons.
Hitscan weapons don't care about being obstructed. As long as you can aim at what you want to shoot, you can hit it.

Example, right hand wield, right side cover, over left shoulder camera, clearly this shouldn't be possible:
tWOOrTK.jpg
Space magic!

30 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

That only goes for weapons that fire actual projectiles, like bows, launchers, and laser weapons.

Since changes in U23.10 it is no longer the case, the projectile is now cast from the camera, making them equally abusable when it comes to shooting around corners.

On 2018-10-12 at 3:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon Aiming Changes:
While this is largely under the hood, we want to detail out some changes we made to how Weapons are fired, particularly projectile weapons. We've added some new behavior that makes it easier to hit targets very close to the camera, eliminates strange sideways flying projectile and can be applied to any projectile (projectiles with gravity were previously excluded from the coolness. The basic idea now is: if you're aiming at it, you'll hit it.

Enjoy! Rejoice!

jlTkhgM.jpg

Edited by JuicyButthurt

1 hour ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Hitscan weapons don't care about being obstructed. As long as you can aim at what you want to shoot, you can hit it.

Example, right hand wield, right side cover, over left shoulder camera, clearly this shouldn't be possible:
tWOOrTK.jpg
Space magic!

1 hour ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Since changes in U23.10 it is no longer the case, the projectile is now cast from the camera, making them equally abusable when it comes to shooting around corners.

Enjoy! Rejoice!

jlTkhgM.jpg

Damn it, I been acting like an idiot thinking I need to get the gun barrel out of the cover, which in most case over exposed the warframe to enemy fire.