Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats a good frame for spy missions?

Jaydenshi99

Question

20 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Any, if you memorize positions of barriers, cameras and secret passages.
Cheese? Limbo and Ivara with Infiltrate augment.
Not so cheese but still cheese? Loki, Ash, Octavia, Nova.

Wait how do you cheese with limbo?

1 minute ago, kamyung said:

I have but I didn't use his abilities at all I just do it like using a excal

Riftwalking ignores laser barriers

One Cataclysm destroys all the cameras.

Go figure.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Riftwalking ignores laser barriers

One Cataclysm destroys all the cameras.

Go figure.

Wait so if I riftwalk through the lasers the alarm won't get activated?

And also I can't hack consoles when in rift form

1 minute ago, kamyung said:

Wait so if I riftwalk through the lasers the alarm won't get activated?

And also I can't hack consoles when in rift form

Yes, you can riftwalk through the lasers. You can hack using the operator or just exiting riftwalk. You still need to destroy the cameras.

You can do a vault so fast even the Lokis are left high and dry.

30 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Yes, you can riftwalk through the lasers. You can hack using the operator or just exiting riftwalk. You still need to destroy the cameras.

You can do a vault so fast even the Lokis are left high and dry.

So will the alarms get activated if I rift walk through lasers?

16 minutes ago, kamyung said:

So will the alarms get activated if I rift walk through lasers?

if you are using Limbo, go into limbo and you can walk past any laser and hazard.. but camera, drone and patrol guard will still able to see you and you cant interact with anything while in limbo...

Infiltrate Ivara will allow you to past laser and camera, drone and patrol guard, but you'll need to watch for hazard and your movement is limited.

with both Limbo and Infiltrate Ivara, and you'll easily beat all spy mission... because Ivara will able to beat all spy mission except for the one in Lua, which can be easily beaten with Limbo.

1 hour ago, kamyung said:

Wait how do you cheese with limbo?

Build limbo for speed and range, catabomb the vaults before entering to clear any cameras or lasers, I solo sorties in under 5 minutes this way. Haven't tried but maybe using his 3 will cause any enemies to get stuck in the rift and unable to trigger alarms.

As for OP. Limbo will cheese all corpus and most grineer with the exception of Kuva spy, Loki is amazing for that because he can bypass the lasers in stealth mode. Only did Lua once so I can't recommend but Limbo did help with lasers and environmental hazards 

Edited by (PS4)Equinox21697

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎21 at 4:48 AM, (PS4)calvin_0 said:

if you are using Limbo, go into limbo and you can walk past any laser and hazard.. but camera, drone and patrol guard will still able to see you and you cant interact with anything while in limbo...

Infiltrate Ivara will allow you to past laser and camera, drone and patrol guard, but you'll need to watch for hazard and your movement is limited.

with both Limbo and Infiltrate Ivara, and you'll easily beat all spy mission... because Ivara will able to beat all spy mission except for the one in Lua, which can be easily beaten with Limbo.

Actually, Ivara can very easily beat Lua Spies also with Infiltrate.  She can just walk/dashwire through all those open canyon/cavern paths without worrying about lasers at all.  Because of this, she doesn't even have to do the wall cling/shooting path at all.  

5 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Actually, Ivara can very easily beat Lua Spies also with Infiltrate.  She can just walk/dashwire through all those open canyon/cavern paths without worrying about lasers at all.  Because of this, she doesn't even have to do the wall cling/shooting path at all.  

not for one vault that have a combination of dual closing door, laser and freeze hazard... the other 2 vault, Ivara can beat them very easily...

Loki with with good duration is a evident candidate for spy missions(dont have ivara yet). He's stealth and the decoy and place swapping permit to bypass barriers.

But honestly i do most of my  spy mission in Valkyr.

I know...🙂

Simply the line is very usefull to precisely bypass some laser traps and the 4 let me rush pass everything without being knocked out if i done bad and reach in time the console.

Initially i take her because the only Stalker apparences i have was during the spy missions. 😕

With Valkyr i demembred him in seconds.

Edited by SgtHotPepper

2 hours ago, (PS4)calvin_0 said:

can share tips? how do you go through that vault without bullet jump and sliding? if you can post a video, that is even better...

There's a time rift in that room that you can use.  You can also still jump, roll, wallrun, and if solo bulletjump without leaving Prowl. 

There's actually nothing in the Lua vaults that has to be done fast except for one part that doesn't even require you to be in Prowl.  That's the door with the two death orbs on each side.