Denial Bursa Problem

garrentanavaro

Question

8 answers to this question

As far as I know, the bursa doesn't count until it actually dies/is destroyed (not just disabled and ready to be hacked). Hack it if you want to use it against the other enemies, and it should count after the hacked time is over and it keels over from enemy damage.

I've seen several versions of how to kill them. I've seen it written somewhere that if you hack them it won't count. I've also seen it suggested to do a capture mission on a medium - high Corpus map and incapacitate the target but don't actually cap it. Problem when I try that is target dies after being incapacitated before a bursa spawns.

I did defense on Gulliver on Phobos and got 2 spawn on wave 15. Killed w/o hacking and got some blue highlight on my glyph.

Is Io / Jupiter better than Gulliver / Phobos?

The Denial Bursa hunt is pretty brutal given how easy it is to force the other enemy types to spawn- Juggernauts are easy, Manics when fighting Tyl Regor... but get Denial Bursas and you need the specific type to spawn and you need the killing blow yourself. I really wish DE would look at it again and change it to generic Bursas- it took me almost four months after Inaros was released to complete the hunt because the right Bursas just weren't spawning for me, and when they did someone else would ding that last little sliver of health.

It would probably be easiest to do this during a Razorback armada event, but until then it is also worth checking out the Raptor boss fight node, as Bursas will continually spawn there during that battle. Whether you get a Denial Bursa or not is up to RNG, but you can get them more quickly than Defence waves or tripping alarms that way at least.