If you're the Dev of Warframe

WhiteWingCat

9 minutes ago, WhiteWingCat said:

If you're the Dev of the Warframe:
How will you improve Warframe?
What feature will you add?
Will our Warframe going to be useful?
How will you change Warframe gameplay?

There are more question to be asked, but i think you guys can work it out. Good luck, Dev builders!

Im gonna work on it on monday, promise

10 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Technically you are and you were are both you're ❤️

Source? Because I've not seen it used as such, and google says no.

E.g. The apostrophe is used in place of a letter, you were > you're removes two letters.

That's not to say I trust Google. Damn Skynet in disguise.

Edited by DeMonkey

14 minutes ago, WhiteWingCat said:

There are more question to be asked, but i think you guys can work it out. Good luck, Dev builders!

1. Make it both more newb-friendly and give more interesting stuff for veterans to do.

2. Add more open worlds & tilesets. Add higher-level enemies with different weapons, attack modes & defensive tactics. Add missions / quests / fragments etc. that fill in the holes in the storyline to date. Add a tooltip / guide feature with instructions on how to do some of the more complex stuff new players can be faced with (with on/off option).

3. All warframes can be useful. No changes necessary.

4. Gameplay is fine as it is. Would only enable parkour movement for Operators.

BATTLE ROYALE ON PLAINS! 100 PLAYERS CLASH UP! NO RESTRICTIONS! PLUS 10 HYDROLYSTS AND GANTULYSTS ARE UPON THIS MASSACRE!

Spoiler

But honestly, I'd gonna add more gameplay-changing choices: loosing the Orbiter (destroyed with no rebuild option) and then living on Railjack or being completely possessed with Void Demon...

12 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Hide contents

But honestly, I'd gonna add more gameplay-changing choices: loosing the Orbiter (destroyed with no rebuild option) and then living on Railjack or being completely possessed with Void Demon...

Wouldn't they also ruin the game though? If the orbiter gets destroyed you can't go to space cuz all your gear is on it meaning you cant play anymore.

Being possessed by demons removes all interaction from the game and the player ends up watching a movie as opposed to playing a game.

However the choices could feel more meaningful for example allowing the player to become evil and having it change the way they're viewed and how people react to them etc

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Darthgollum 01 said:

Wouldn't they also ruin the game though? If the orbiter gets destroyed you can't go to space cuz all your gear is on it meaning you cant play anymore.

Being possessed by demons removes all interaction from the game and the player ends up watching a movie as opposed to playing a game.

However the choices could feel more meaningful for example allowing the player to become evil and having it change the way they're viewed and how people react to them etc

Every quest needs to have the same outcome/impact so that the devs can easily add new contents...

would be interesting to see that to change tho

Zombies.

I would add zombies so that if you are in say an Elimination mission and you need to kill 100 grineer after you kill them if you don't actually get a headshot or dismember/disintegrate the body there is a chance for it to come back to life. Especially in maps that have infested cross fire or sentients or orokin towers.

Really I just want something to do other then chase after the guy that has killed them all before I got in the room.

That and maybe make Zenuka more of a threat as the fact that you can be locked out of a frame is if Zenuka wins is something that should be more of a threat at higher levels. I mean I have never lost to it as it is not even a threat where as Stalker can occasionally take me out if he catches me in a bad spot.

8 minutes ago, Epicnoob0258 said:

Every quest needs to have the same outcome/impact so that the devs can easily add new contents...

would be interesting to see that to change tho

Yeah but having an evil outcome a good outcome and a neutral outcome for each doesn't sound too difficult and it wouldn't necessarily be the quest endings but the shopkeepers etc might greet you differently 

1 minute ago, Mahna said:

Zombies.

I would add zombies so that if you are in say an Elimination mission and you need to kill 100 grineer after you kill them if you don't actually get a headshot or dismember/disintegrate the body there is a chance for it to come back to life. Especially in maps that have infested cross fire or sentients or orokin towers.

Really I just want something to do other then chase after the guy that has killed them all before I got in the room.

That and maybe make Zenuka more of a threat as the fact that you can be locked out of a frame is if Zenuka wins is something that should be more of a threat at higher levels. I mean I have never lost to it as it is not even a threat where as Stalker can occasionally take me out if he catches me in a bad spot.

speaking of Zombies, we have The Man in the Wall and the Shadow. The shadow will be the zombie and invades the Colony like Cetus or Fortuna. Heh who knows. I mean, If we could fight enemies in RAILJACK, so why not fight enemies in CETUS? get it?

1 hour ago, WhiteWingCat said:

How will you improve Warframe? By telling the community where they can put their "feedback"
What feature will you add? None, just improve on what we have.
Will our Warframe going to be useful? define "useful"
How will you change Warframe gameplay? If it ain't broken, won't fix it.

my reply is the bold'ed sections.

coptering 

1. Delete it. 
2. A button that says "Delete it" 
3. We're gonna put in a Deleteframe that just deletes the game.
4. Doing anything deletes the game. 

1 hour ago, FlusteredFerret said:

. All warframes can be useful. No changes necessary.

Sorry, but thats a pov I just hate to read. ofc for 1-Rotation Gameplay all Frames are okay, but there are many that need reworks, or are just bad right now

I'll admit if I were a dev the game would probably be more fun in the short term, less so in the long term. I'd try to reduce parts of the grind where possible, but my focus would be on reworking the fundamentals: add more Gore, rework some of the old boss fights and enemy types and make them more of a threat. not saying I'd find a solution to armour scaling but I'd be willing to take a stab it it as long as there are smarter people willing to do the hard math parts. making all the elements unique and useful would be pretty nice as well.

basically, I'd focus on the old, which means very little new, which means dwindling long-term interest in the game. then you can all say "I told you so" to the crowd of people that says "just rework all the older stuff, we don't need more weapons". I doubt I'd do a better job than DE are already doing, but thankfully the burden of developing a successful F2P game isn't mine to bear.

so I'm just gonna sit back and yell at DE whenever they do something wrong, like the rest of us! :crylaugh: 

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

2 hours ago, WhiteWingCat said:

add modding support and turn the game into minecraft 2.0

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

E.g. The apostrophe is used in place of a letter, you were > you're removes two letters.

Technically, the apostrophe only indicates that characters have been removed from a short phrase. There's no hard and fast rule that says only one character can be omitted per apostrophe.

In fact, there are some cases where an apostrophe isn't used where it should. "Shall Not" is often abbreviated to "Shan't", even though the two Ls were also removed (IE: It should read "Sha'n't").

4 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd like to point out that the apostrophe in I'd takes out far more than 2. Instead I'll just point out that the one in I'll takes the place of 2 instead of one. 

😜

4 hours ago, WhiteWingCat said:

Add Gratuitous Violence (Gore, organs, blood, high physics droplets of body parts etc), Dismemberment Mechanics (enemies take location based damage and have their body parts drop off when attacked), Michael Bay (More explosions, flashier powers, guns with more glowy parts everywhere, overuse of bloom and lens flare), Deep Space Waifu (no more Infested Warframes. Actual beautiful looking people in suits that make anatomical sense), Remove Operators (add some way to strip Eidolon shields via another way), Ridiculous over the top bosses with all kinds of flashy attacks (aka more Michael Bay. More explosions from the bosses too)

I think I answered everything. Kudos to me. Love me more. I am such a serious person who has a mission in life unlike the others here.