If you're the Dev of Warframe

WhiteWingCat

4 hours ago, WhiteWingCat said:

If you're the Dev of the Warframe:
How will you improve Warframe?
What feature will you add?
Will our Warframe going to be useful?
How will you change Warframe gameplay?

There are more question to be asked, but i think you guys can work it out. Good luck, Dev builders!

-Remove/rework riven system

-Mentor/mentee program instead of guide of the lotus. A mentor could guide a mentee through a series of "tutorial/quest" and both be rewarded after.

-Other than a few of them, I don't see how they aren't useful.

-Less bite sized/casual gameplay, more endless/hardcore gameplay.

-Also, I'm talking out of my ass.

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Technically, the apostrophe only indicates that characters have been removed from a short phrase. There's no hard and fast rule that says only one character can be omitted per apostrophe.

In fact, there are some cases where an apostrophe isn't used where it should. "Shall Not" is often abbreviated to "Shan't", even though the two Ls were also removed (IE: It should read "Sha'n't").

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I'd like to point out that the apostrophe in I'd takes out far more than 2. Instead I'll just point out that the one in I'll takes the place of 2 instead of one. 

😜

Valid points, although I definitely got told off as a kid for using "Shan't".

Take a break from genocide as main objective and focus more in task missions and maybe make them more complex and rewarding (e.g. spies, cache hunt, boss tracking, specified enemy tracking, etc..).

ESO is badly designed solo-wise because it limits options to very specified niches if you want to reach wave 8 and hold your ground in there. It's not fun. The music is nice though.

i'd just read what warframe players want, and take more realistic for the warframe ideas come true

but if i was a developer who makes everything in a finger snap, I'D MAKE FREE SOLAR SYSTEM MAP! with using orbiter to travel around
and going to the locations by flying in. and i'd add some orbiter missions where you shoot with orbiter fighting grineer flying ships or whatever they got

and archwing possibility in the space

AND ALL THIS STUFF ONLINEEE

I'd overhual the ai system give them proper path finding and make them move in ways that doesn't make them look like cattle standing around waiting to be slaughtered.

I'd open up the standard maps so it's no longer a hall way shooter and there would be more height and width to rooms to incentives parkour more.

I'd add more enemies like nullifiers and ancients. Enemies that actually hinder us and would force us to think about how we fight. 

I would separate rivens and normal trading into two separate chats.

overhual the outdated and hated gamemodes of this game. (Defection, archwing, certain boss fights, conclave)

Add arcanes to arbitrations so veterans will have a gamemode that will reward them for grinding