Jump to content

Amare, The Seductress


Phyrak
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey there,

Warframe themes tend to be a little predictable at times - this is my attempt of a Warframe who is a little more out there.

Gender: Female

Level 30 stats:
Shield: 400
Health: 200
Armour 100
Energy: 125
Speed: 1.0

Passive: Infatuation
Pulse out an aura that periodically draws enemies in - enemies won't attack if within X distance for Y seconds.
Enemies that are unaware of her are drawn in, neglecting to trigger alarms in her presence for Z seconds even if Amare is in clear view. If Amare breaks sight lines before this time runs out, enemies will go back to patrolling as normal.
While Amare is hiding, foes will seek her out every X seconds for Y seconds -foes will search Z area; if utilising effected by the Rakta dark dagger, foes will have their area reduced by A.

1: heart breaker.
Target a single enemy, opening them up for a finisher attack.
This ability also forcibly pulses Infatuation to draw more enemies closer.

2: jealous rage.(similar to frost)
Release a wave of emotions, causing foes in the area to attack one another - if they are Infatuated, foes have their armour/shield reduced and do increased damage to one another. 
Enemies ignore Amare and forcefully attack one another to prove their worth to her 'cause'.

3: showered affection. (equinox 3)
Foes within the area surrounding Amare have drop loot periodically and grant a greater bounty of loot on death.
If effected by Infatuation - health and energy orbs drop in increasing supply.

4: lover's war. (inverted trinity link)
All lover's share the same fate. Death.
All enemies surrounding Amare share a percentage of damage done along with any status effects with one another - linking fate.

Role: 
crowd control debuff with a side of loot.

Amare draws foes close before having them attack one another as Amare establishes dominance as queen of war and emissary to destruction.
Able to take out high value targets whilst lesser pray war amongst themselves, only to find they are looked upon with the coldness of a sharpened blade before their lives are cut short.

Aesthetics:
A flowing robe leads to a light hood (think  Galadriel of LOTR). A supple figure walking with lithe steps.
Silver and blue interlinking throughout the robe - leading to delicately woven cords at her wrists and belt.

Thank you for reading,

-Phyrak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems like a fairly well thought-out frame, and I definitely like how it's different from so many others. I'd love to see this in-game!

EDIT: Though, if there's one thing I might change, it's the name of the first ability. It sounds a bit too nice, and with "the Seductress" as her moniker, it might be better if it was a bit more deadly sounding. Maybe something like "Lover's Touch" or something like that. Other than that, looks pretty good!

Edited by SquinkyJunior
Forgot something
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like a mix of Nyx and Necros (2 and 3).   Exept its even more CC and loot than both of these already existing frames.

 

About "lover's war".... Explain mechanics please. Does it link enemies, making their total HP universal (x amount of enemy units having their hp summarized and shared)?  Linked enemies will have huge HP pool, but killing just one of them will kill all of them?

Because if so, that ultimate ability seems very interesting. Its like enemy buff that also makes them super vulnerable (like speed Nova)

Edited by Kainosh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, SquinkyJunior said:

It seems like a fairly well thought-out frame, and I definitely like how it's different from so many others. I'd love to see this in-game!

EDIT: Though, if there's one thing I might change, it's the name of the first ability. It sounds a bit too nice, and with "the Seductress" as her moniker, it might be better if it was a bit more deadly sounding. Maybe something like "Lover's Touch" or something like that. Other than that, looks pretty good!

🙂

39 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

Seems like a mix of Nyx and Necros (2 and 3).   Exept its even more CC and loot than both of these already existing frames.

 

About "lover's war".... Explain mechanics please. Does it link enemies, making their total HP universal (x amount of enemy units having their hp summarized and shared)?  Linked enemies will have huge HP pool, but killing just one of them will kill all of them?

Because if so, that ultimate ability seems very interesting. Its like enemy buff that also makes them super vulnerable (like speed Nova)

Lover's war connects damage taken; think of how Trinity and her link works. Then apply that to enemies except damage is coming in rather than being reflected.

Each enemy has their own health pool, damage they inflict is shared to one another along with status effects. This allows for status stacking and a portion of damage inflicted to share among all foes - heavy synergy with day equinox 4, Saryn 1 and 4, Ember's 1,3 and 4 and for cc - Frost's 1 and 2. Just some examples of status effects from Warframe powers.

Yes, with speed Nova this would be a rather violent and bloody combination.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Phyrak said:

Lover's war connects damage taken; think of how Trinity and her link works.

Not good.  Its as overpowered as "Self damage Trin" builds were.  Sorry, I thought its some sort of "beneficial drawback" like Speed nova...but its not.

 50 enemies with 1000hp each.   Cast "Lover's war" > Shoot one enemy with Hunter munitions Rubico >  All 50 enemies die from Immence bleed procs.   EZ cheese.

 

Extra loot upon death (including HP and Energy) + Map Nuke + good CC (with enemy repellent).....    That is not balanced. Try again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Not good.  Its as overpowered as "Self damage Trin" builds were.  Sorry, I thought its some sort of "beneficial drawback" like Speed nova...but its not.

 50 enemies with 1000hp each.   Cast "Lover's war" > Shoot one enemy with Hunter munitions Rubico >  All 50 enemies die from Immence bleed procs.   EZ cheese.

 

Extra loot upon death (including HP and Energy) + Map Nuke + good CC (with enemy repellent).....    That is not balanced. Try again.

The idea is only a small percentage of damage caused is shared - I am thinking maybe 1-3-5% of damage caused; nothing massive, but still reasonable to deal chip damage with. The status proc can be removed if need be in order to balance out.

The pay off is that she needs to be close and use her 2 regularly - with a smaller energy pool than most caster style frames.

As for the orbs from foes - enough to get by rather than a constant tick of energy.

I try to stay away from numbering things to allow for discussions like this in order to balance a little better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...