Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color scheme sets MIA

NinjaBot3

Question

Evening folks,

So, yesterday I spent about 3.5 hours basically recolloring everything I own (the landing craft, each frame, acessories, syandanas, all of my primary, secondary and melee weapons and frame specific weapons, sentinels, kubrows and kavats, my tenno) then 10 minutes afterwards my neighbourhood had an unexpected blackout and my pc, obviously shut down. I didn't have time to turn the game back on since, and I did 5 minutes ago only to find every single change I did with coloring is completely reversed. Anyone got any ideas what can I do about this, and/or where I could report it and get assisted as soon as possible? 

2 answers to this question

If it wasn't saved on your account, it wasn't saved anywhere else, so there is no solution to get them back.

It's kinda weird because going out of the arsenal should save your loadout changes, so going from arsenal to operator should have saved the changes.

12 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

If it wasn't saved on your account, it wasn't saved anywhere else, so there is no solution to get them back.

It's kinda weird because going out of the arsenal should save your loadout changes, so going from arsenal to operator should have saved the changes.

So I suppose, 3+ hours I spent recolloring everything I own, is gone because the game itself decided not to save my changes and there is nothing to be done about it. Well that's amazing! Let me just spend another 3 hours redoing it again, who am I kidding I'm not turning this game on for another 6 months again. Sad.