Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Nekros Not Desecrating Life Support on Arbitration Survival


Samuel_sfx
 Share

Recommended Posts

hmm, last arbitration i ran with nekros seemed to work as it should, though i only can tell this because we always were above 95% for 40 minutes. the only difference to the normal survival should the 75% effectivness of each ls-drop, so maybe thats why you think desecrating is not working correct? sadly it's rather hard to spot if the desecration works correctly or not in the middle of the battle, but i'll try to look for it next time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

hmm, last arbitration i ran with nekros seemed to work as it should, though i only can tell this because we always were above 95% for 40 minutes. the only difference to the normal survival should the 75% effectivness of each ls-drop, so maybe thats why you think desecrating is not working correct? sadly it's rather hard to spot if the desecration works correctly or not in the middle of the battle, but i'll try to look for it next time.

 I literally check every body i desecrate. I recall nothing comes out was Life support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

 I literally check every body i desecrate. I recall nothing comes out was Life support

well, i just finished another 40 min run with nekros and can now say that desecration does work as it should in the arbitration mode. i witnessed several times 2 ls-drops spawning out of the same corpse - mostly i only could see this when someone else in the team nearby killed the enemy (else, my carrier would have sucked the ls in, before i even saw it).

one thing though: it seems, that the arbitration drones might prevent the desecration sometimes even when you kill it together with the rest of a group of enemies - might be the effect of it, that supresses the warframe abilities (and damage to the shielded enemies) can "linger" for a short time (ms, at best, not that might be enough) and prevent desecration if you used any AoE weapons... very hard to tell though - this might be only for the devs to find out via debugging.

another thing that came to mind while i was cheese-maiming through infected hordes with my atterax: you do know that desecration is (for some time now already) not an action-ability, but a toggle one? even now, if someone didn't play the game for a while, or at least not nekros, there are people who missed this change. so if that is the case here, only activate nekros 3rd. once, and it stays on as long as you have energy (or health, when using despoil) or again if you got nullified (or replaced because of falling into a pit etc.).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It hasn't been working for me recently. Running despoil on my nekros and it is almost as if the ability isn't active. Doesn't feel like it is pulling any additional life support, and I have ran out altogether in several arbitration survivals. I definitely think it is a bug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Seilg said:

It hasn't been working for me recently. Running despoil on my nekros and it is almost as if the ability isn't active. Doesn't feel like it is pulling any additional life support, and I have ran out altogether in several arbitration survivals. I definitely think it is a bug.

the only times i witnessed my nekros NOT working correctly were when i had been a client to a very weak toaster... ehm.. host, and mostly during those "plague star" events and there only at the boss battle. then the desecration wasn't working as often as it should - and also, all the stuff that DID drop wasn't picked up fast enough by the frame and hovered above me for a long time, making my nekros running out of health rather fast (because the despoil-augmentation). there i noticed that nekros did the desecration, but often nothing came out of it - and i still lost heath doing it (meaning, the prozentuale times it should have worked was clearly not reached at all).

as for arbitration, i can only repeat that i tested it several times by now and did not noticed anything wrong with nekros desecration. running a survival of arbitration withou a nekros, makes it also clear that the 75% effectivness is noticeable (as a counterprove). therefore, even if sounds silly, i repeat: do you really have desecration toggled on? it sure can be once every few runs that a bad host might be the reason for it not working correctly (like i described above), but constantly?

one other thing that just came to my mind is running with the despoil aug - if you don't do it already (like every nekros should imo). maybe the "normal" desecration is buged - i didn't tested this myself as i see no logical reason not running without this mod (also, my build would totally not work without it).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-10-25 at 7:25 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

the only times i witnessed my nekros NOT working correctly were when i had been a client to a very weak toaster... ehm.. host, and mostly during those "plague star" events and there only at the boss battle. then the desecration wasn't working as often as it should - and also, all the stuff that DID drop wasn't picked up fast enough by the frame and hovered above me for a long time, making my nekros running out of health rather fast (because the despoil-augmentation). there i noticed that nekros did the desecration, but often nothing came out of it - and i still lost heath doing it (meaning, the prozentuale times it should have worked was clearly not reached at all).

as for arbitration, i can only repeat that i tested it several times by now and did not noticed anything wrong with nekros desecration. running a survival of arbitration withou a nekros, makes it also clear that the 75% effectivness is noticeable (as a counterprove). therefore, even if sounds silly, i repeat: do you really have desecration toggled on? it sure can be once every few runs that a bad host might be the reason for it not working correctly (like i described above), but constantly?

one other thing that just came to my mind is running with the despoil aug - if you don't do it already (like every nekros should imo). maybe the "normal" desecration is buged - i didn't tested this myself as i see no logical reason not running without this mod (also, my build would totally not work without it).

bug is bug. Whether you did tested it and it does work but bug happen.

and btw...any sane minded nekros will have desecrate augment equipped if they want to use desecrate as the sole reason why they are playing nekros. Dont look down upon us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

and btw...any sane minded nekros will have desecrate augment equipped if they want to use desecrate as the sole reason why they are playing nekros. Dont look down upon us.

that's what i said, eh? despoil is the name of the augmentation... don't be edgy, dude ^^)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...