Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic

TheDante500

It would be nice if the Cryotic drop is increase, like to 250 or 500 per complete excavation or decrease the amount we need for some forge items

like  the sibear (30K!!! thats 300 complete excavation without boost or smeetha)

please consider this for a future update

EDIT: the reason i think it could be decrease the amount needed is because the amount you can get for 1 complete excavation (100 cryotic), without the boost or smeetha kavat(smeetha one is to random to get, you need to be lucky)

but it also could be a drop of expecifics enemies(the one that creates a freeze shield) not 100 cryotic but like 10 like oxium

Edited by TheDante500

Also, here is some fun fact numbers!

There are stuff out there that takes 15 Nitain Extract to build with an average of 3 a day (If you get all 3) That takes 5 days to farm for 1 thing.
Did you know that's 36 (or 72  without booster) minutes of farming cryotic a day in comparison to farming Nitain

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

6 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

There are stuff out there that takes 15 Nitain Extract to build with an average of 3 a day (If you get all 3) That takes 5 days to farm for 1 thing.
Did you know that's 36 (or 72  without booster) minutes of farming cryotic a day in comparison to farming the sibear

Just because other things are worse for farming doesn't mean Cryotic shouldn't be looked at. The 30k require for the Sibear is excessive and, although maybe not as excessive as the Hema research or making Vauban Prime, its a lot to ask of players at its Mastery Requirement of 6. Excavation isn't all that fun of an endless mission in my opinion due to how excavator health does not scale, especially if you're just doing it for the resource.

hace 7 minutos, Joe_Barbarian dijo:

Did you know that's 36 (or 72  without booster) minutes of farming cryotic a day in comparison to farming the sibear

Vauban Prime i know but the nitian is from alerts so for nitian they could be add to al syndicates offerings and the could cost 120K points for 1

because is an alert item only

4 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

Vauban Prime i know but the nitian is from alerts so for nitian they could be add to al syndicates offerings and the could cost 120K points for 1

because is an alert item only

It's not an Alert only item, you can farm else were but is wildly inefficient.

Honestly, The Sibear has been in this game since April 2016. Why should the build requirements only now be reduced?
It's not a horrible farm to get, it's pretty chilled and you can normally do 2 birds with 1 stone by doing Excavation Fissures, crack relics get sweet cryotic and be done with it.

I'm currently convinced that the people asking for more cryotic are just newer players that don't want to do a fairly simple and easy grind.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

hace 1 minuto, Joe_Barbarian dijo:

It's not an Alert only item, you can farm else were but is wild inefficient.

Honestly, The Sibear has been in this game since April 2016. Why should the build requirements should be reduced?
It's not a horrible farm to get, it's pretty chilled and you can normally do 2 birds with 1 stone by doing Excavation Fissures, crack relics get sweet cryotic and be done with it.

I'm currently convinced that the people asking for more cryotic are just newer players that don't want to do a fairly simple and easy grind.

Nitian NOT AN ALERT ONLY?

that was something i didnt know.....

and remember I said im a returning player (when get back this year i was MR5 now im MR16)

Edited by TheDante500

Why not get a booster then? And a good party. On Hieracon you get Endo and Axi relics along with Cryotic, not as much as direct farming, but you get it all at once. I really don't see a problem here: this game is a looter, things are supposed to take time to get. Also, I'm close to MR25 and still don't have that club, there's plenty of other stuff to do and things to get.

Knux research takes 20k Cryotic, I got it very fast but I have no interest in farming for Sibear atm.

25 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

Nitian NOT AN ALERT ONLY?

that was something i didnt know.....

and remember I said im a returning player (when get back this year i was MR5 now im MR16)

Eh as far as I am concerned it is. The only half decent one atm is the gold rare from ghoul bounties but if you need more than like 1 I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

I don't think the "I already did it and I'm a veteran" is a good excuse to not change things.

That's the reason Hema is stuck.

Yet DE has shown they are willing to compromise ala Daily Login rework.

So who knows.

As someone with about 120k cryotic doing nothing in my foundry, I don't care either way.

hace 21 minutos, Fishyflakes dijo:

I don't think the "I already did it and I'm a veteran" is a good excuse to not change things.

So who knows.

As someone with about 120k cryotic doing nothing in my foundry, I don't care either way.

this is also made thinking in new players

Edited by TheDante500
gramatical problem

10 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

So who knows.

It's not "I already did it and i'm a veteran" excuse.

The Sibear is a pretty simple farm and isn't bad at all, you get cryotic in at least 2 situations where you get other stuff as well:
Excavation Fissures: Cryotic + Cracking Relics
Hieracon: Cryotic + Getting Relics / Endo etc

Hema is also a pretty simple grind as well, Orokin Delerlict Defence which has a chance to even get a forma blueprint. Average about 100~ samples a run per person, so encourages clan groups and maximising drop chances. Assuming 1 minute waves and only going 20 waves and ghost clan:
1 person = 50 runs (16 hours)
1 Squad = 12 runs (4 hours)
Which you're a clan of players, work together to do the research, clan research shouldn't be balanced towards a single player doing all the farming, it's balanced as a clan effort.

Which considering the game we're all playing that grind really isn't that terrible. 

2 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

this is also thinking in new players

56 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Why do players such as yourself want simple things to be "easier" to grind under the ruse that it's for new players.

Looking at your profile you have so many things that you can do as well as farming cryotic at the same time, think of it as "What can I as well as get X" From my previous post:

4 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Excavation Fissures: Cryotic + Cracking Relics
Hieracon: Cryotic + Getting Relics / Endo etc

New players can do the exact same thing as well. So cut "thinking of new players" it's for yourself, I don't believe for a second you're thinking about others here.

3 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Why do players such as yourself want simple things to be "easier" to grind under the ruse that it's for new players.

Looking at your profile you have so many things that you can do as well as farming cryotic at the same time, think of it as "What can I as well as get X" From my previous post:

New players can do the exact same thing as well. So cut "thinking of new players" it's for yourself, I don't believe for a second you're thinking about others here.

Great job attacking his character instead of his argument.
Why do you have such a problem with people asking for grinds to get easier, especially if you've already done them?

You with your ~veteran knowledge~ know how to play the game as efficiently as possible.
Noobs wouldn't.

You should put your money where your mouth is and make a Cryotic Farming guide and make it available to anyone who opens the Sibear Blueprint in the market. (Or even aquires a Trinity Prime set for that matter.)

10 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Great job attacking his character instead of his argument.
Why do you have such a problem with people asking for grinds to get easier, especially if you've already done them?

You with your ~veteran knowledge~ know how to play the game as efficiently as possible.
Noobs wouldn't.

You should put your money where your mouth is and make a Cryotic Farming guide and make it available to anyone who opens the Sibear Blueprint in the market. (Or even aquires a Trinity Prime set for that matter.)

Came here asking for a 250 - 500% buff to Cryotic drops and then claimed it was for new players after everyone wasn't agreeing with him. It would appear you have just as unrealistic changes as the TC does. How on earth could a normal game player have a video guide introduced into the game upon opening up a blueprint? Unrealistic. I'll more than happily make a Cryotic farming guide that doesn't make you want to comfort eat afterwards.

You've also confused what "Veteran Knowledge" and "Common Sense" which sadly common sense is dying out pretty rapidly. Try and think for yourself:
- I need X oh I can get X from Y what else drops from Y.

You know what, lets just give everything to everyone at the very start or! make it so you can select what relic rewards you want from your relics so you can farm only for that one piece. /s

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

Unless you buy everything then farming Hieracon is still one of the more effective ways to farm higher tier relics as far as I'm aware. So how anyone could not have enough Cryotic while at the same time being "done" with collecting Primes is a bit beyond me.

funny information: I never ask the devs to make what i said in this post, i just said it would be nice and if they could consider this(is like give an idea) 

so if i go with squad + booster how many would i farm in an hour (if every excavation is done with non destroyed)?