Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic

TheDante500

19 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

funny information: I never ask the devs to make what i said in this post, i just said it would be nice and if they could consider this(is like give an idea) 

so if i go with squad + booster how many would i farm in an hour (if every excavation is done with non destroyed)?

You've contradicted yourself, I cba to point out the obvious again in this thread.

You've already been given the answer to how much you would farm. Maybe actually read your thread instead of repeating everything.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

I never tried farming cryotic, ever. Yet i somehow i have a bunch to make a few sibears, so i'm guessing it's not that bad to farm. I kinda like how it has a huge croytic sink tbh, it feels right for a giant ice stick (unlike octavia needing kuva, wth was that). Plus, it gives you something to aim for, nothing's worse in warframe than having nothing to do.

But then again, increasing numbers would be good to incentives people to stay longer, so i'm all for that.

On 2018-10-22 at 12:47 AM, krodha36 said:

Me seeing title and getting hyped that cryaotic was playing this game

Me then clicking on thread

Me then realizing i had completely forgotten what cryotic even was

Well i completely forgot cry exist, last time i saw his vids were in highschool (jeeze.. that felt like a long time ago..)

@TheDante500 you can't close a topic on your own, probably best to mention a mod if you do want to. Or just unfollow the post so you don't get notifications. 

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem