Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Different Kinds of Buffs for Arbitrations

Sephryn_

Currently, the only buffs you can get to your warframes and weapons in the Arbitrations are +300% Strength and +300% Damage.

I propose that we could also get different buffs, such as:

• Increased Ability Range
  • Increased Ability Duration
  • Increased Ability Efficiency
  • Increased Health
  • Increased Shields
  • Increased Armor
  • Increased Fire Rate
  • Increased Magazine Capacity
  • Increased Attack Speed for Melee
  • Increased Range for Melee

I feel that these changes would make Arbitrations more interesting, and make some warframes more useful. For Example, a +300% Power Strength Harrow isn't going to do much better than a normal Harrow, but increased Duration would make him much more viable.

Probably I'll be very unpopular now, but I'd have rather see negative modifiers or debuffs on these elit missions considering that they should have been the new challanging high level content, instead of random buffs for random frames and random weapons.

1 hour ago, Nirrel said:

Probably I'll be very unpopular now, but I'd have rather see negative modifiers or debuffs on these elit missions considering that they should have been the new challanging high level content, instead of random buffs for random frames and random weapons.

You already have nightmare missions for that.

Gimping people to make "hard content" is really just bad design in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Nirrel said:

As long as it's not armor or health related, or shields when it comes to inaros and nidus. Those negatives are more of a hassle than a challenge. 

A negative speed or slide distance might be interesting though. Or on a more roundabout negativeway, something like no reload till you empty a magazine. Things that may hindrance you but is still fun to run.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Rasmus_ep88 said:

You already have nightmare missions for that.

Gimping people to make "hard content" is really just bad design in my opinion.

Because buffing them with the powercreep that is warframe right now is "hard content", init? Adding even more type of buffs I'm certain it will become even harder...