Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear wheel not working

Nightmare1200

Hi I would like to report that the gear wheel with its inifint gear selecte like arch wings fishing spears and mining tools also spectors and other items are not equipping for me I would like for that to be fix because when I go to plains of edlion I love to fly around go fishing and go mining and I would like to be able to use my gear on missions that I may need a little help so please fix the problem 

my arcwing mining lazer synthesis scanner and glyph are on my wheel and usable but recently my health and energy restores, fishing spears, kinetic traps completely got deleted, as in removed from not only the gear wheel but my inventory as well.

If you are submitting a bug report, despite this being an online forum and seemingly more casual, it is still the only official location for bug submissions, so it would be wise to define your experience coherently, supply every detail regarding the problem, from build number to methods of replication, additional software status and visual evidence, as well as logs to Support if requested. Be sure that you are able to replicate the issue and provide as much detail as possible, including all of the steps you have taken to resolve it.
Remember, issue happening once is not a bug, twice is a coincidence, three times is worth of worry.
Prior to writing the report, inspect the bug report section of the Forums for existing threads that may already address the issue at hand. The search bar in the upper right corner of the Forums' inner header has some extra options in addition to keyword searching.
When writing the report itself, the thread in the bug report section of the Forums, be sure to follow the reporting protocol written in the first post most recent megathread titled with the build name.

Regarding this particular issue, first thing you should do is acknowledge that a big update has happened, completely changing the gear menu. Re-equipping all of the gear items will "remind" the game of their presence and "refresh" the state of your inventory. Have you yet tried  this?
When it comes to consumable items such as the health/shield/energy restores, make sure you have crafted versions of them in your inventory. Consult your Foundry to see the amount of available units.

• 1 month later...

Same is happening to me...

Details:

1- All i can say is i detected it during a Tridolon. I have key binds for energy pads, archwing, arch-gun, etc... when i press the keys nothin happened... After finishing i went to my gear wheel and everything was pretty much gone... no archgun thingy, no k-drive select, no fishing spears, energy pads are all gone... i had like 200 of them... and some more things.

Also the Gear Wheel changed... stopped being infinite or whatever u call it... check screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/hWZ9PVG

The items were gone from inventory.. all i have left is the orokin keys, some bait and specters...

At the moment i cant do any Profit Taker mission because the Gravimag thingy is nowhere to be equipped so no fight for me XD

If anyone is patient enough to let me know how to run debug logs or something else i dont mind doing them...

Please help.