Clan/Community board

(PSN)EpICFreeDoMZz

So I was perusing the GD forums and I saw a post about the 30k requirement for the Sibear. What I saw was pretty much two sides. Vets who have a huge amount of resources a nothing to do with them and newer players who think that things need to change because of a few large numbers. So I feel like I came up with a solution.

Why not have a community board. Be it in the clan dojo or in relays or something, players could put up a post on said board saying they need a certain amount of an item say 300 plastids and another player could take this notice and send his supply of this item over to the other player. As a reward he could get a reward such as endo. 

This would help new players who are feeling overwhelmed at farming certain things and even help give vets something to do with their materials. Obviously this could easily be used to resort to not working for items so safeguards would have to be put in place to make sure its not overused. Something like you get to have one post a week for free and any more cost plat or 1mil credits and a hard cap of 3 active at a time. 

I feel like this could really help out the whole community. I know me and my friends would use this all the time if we had access to it. Itd give me reason to play the game again which I've been looking for. Any feedback would be great.

This effectively invalidates material costs for old and new BPs that DE puts out. This leads to faster burn rate of content by old and new players. Resource sinks work only if those resources essentially go into a black hole, not other players.