General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kuva Survival Bug

aliendill

I was farming kuva from the kuva survival mission in the fortress with 2 of my friends.  At around 45 minutes I went into operator mode and then I was stuck in it.  I died as that and went back into my warframe (Nekros Prime).  I couldn't use his abilities for some reason, so I went and died.  I could use them after that, but when I went back into operator mode, the same bug happened again.  We went and extracted, but I noticed that I lost all the kuva that I gained.  Around 7,000 kuva was lost.

3c3a578d7e18560bba8a2fccd45d1949.png

This was taken when I just into my orbiter.

I just checked my "Last Mission Results" and it shows that I got 7,400 kuva, but for some reason I didn't actually receive it.

4c2bc8098aa3f1ea63262a7b75774283.jpg

47331aa321e2e8fa89a60b8f2c866e16.jpg

Sorry that this isn't enough proof.  I didn't record the end of this mission, so this is the best I can do.

Edited by aliendill
I forgot to put tags

Have you taken this to support btw? It's VERY unlikely they will reimburse kuva of all things since it's not a rare mod or similar, but you could try.

Normally the only time you'd lose kuva is if you got disconnected mid-mission, reconnected, and extracted without harvesting any after that.

• 3 weeks later...