Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fetch mod when?

Kebast

20 minutes ago, seprent said:

as for when fortuna comes out they plan some where in the first week of November 

I'd honestly take that with a good bit of salt.

DE has a history with deadlines, and they specifically implied that it's not set in stone that it'll surface in the first week, so I say we should be looking at a mid-month release.

If anything, you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does come out when planned, not the other way around.

Edited by Wiz3rd
Typo

1 minute ago, Wiz3rd said:

I'd honestly take that with a good bit of salt.

DE has a history with deadlines, and they specifically implied that it's not set in stone that it'll surface in the first week, so I say we should be looking at a mid-month release.

If anything, you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does come out when planned, not the other way around.

yeah im aware of it too and i take with some salt on the side since the first week of November is 4 days unless there counting September 28th to November 4th since that be a full week

besides that im expecting maybe November 10th to 20th some where in that time frame

Hopefully Fortuna, at least I wouldn't expect it any earlier than that but it seems a pretty reasonable guess. 

The aim is early November, I wouldn't hold my breath for Nov 1st. Just hopefully in the general early November region. 

I mean I'm sure they're aiming for sooner rather than later but stuff happens and best to push Fortuna out with as few bugs as they can. 

The fetch mod is probably going to be a high tier bounty reward.  It's Warframe, of course RNG will be involved.  The new precept for Dethcube is an exception because the little guy really needed some help.

Also, Adarza Kavat is more reliable for DPS buffs.  Smeeta is the "when I feel like it" cat, hence the 28% chance to grant one of 6 different buffs every 27 seconds, and I'm pretty darned sure each buff is weighted.  Why people keep talking like double exp/resources or the 200% crit buff is active all the time is beyond me.

Adarza FTW.  Fight me.

Edited by Littleman88

4 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

The fetch mod is probably going to be a high tier bounty reward.  It's Warframe, of course RNG will be involved.  The new precept for Dethcube is an exception because the little guy really needed some help.

no amount of RNG will prevent me from getting Fetch mod, BLOODY DAY ONE!!!!! i don't care about Fortuna, i don't care about the Solaris citizens, i will make Fetch my number one priority. After that really important thing, we'll take into consideration the life of other lower life form.

4 minutes ago, mikakor said:

no amount of RNG will prevent me from getting Fetch mod, BLOODY DAY ONE!!!!! i don't care about Fortuna, i don't care about the Solaris citizens, i will make Fetch my number one priority. After that really important thing, we'll take into consideration the life of other lower life form.

You're forgetting the most frustrating RNG of all, the one that comes with the launch day and big update of any online title - LOGIN RNG!

Mind, I think Fallout 76 starts its PC/PS4 closed beta the first week of November, so that might draw some people away for a bit.

Edited by Littleman88

9 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Smeeta is the "when I feel like it" cat, hence the 28% chance to grant one of 6 different buffs every 27 seconds, and I'm pretty darned sure each buff is weighted.

Space Mom always said, "(Smeeta) Kavats are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get".

Edited by Sleepuinox