Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon ability mods

(XBOX)Architect Prime

It's a mod for your weapon. Energy cost and all. Maybe one that allows you to select an additional damage type for a limited time. Or one that causes you to gain armor when you receive the same damage as you're dealing with said Weapon. 

Those are Just some examples, but I think it would be cool. Add a weapon ability mod slot, whatever you wanna call it. I mean It doesn't need a slot, but it'd be nice. 

Like a mod that lets you use your dagger as a baynette that has somewhat increased finisher animation speed. One that turns all damage to heat damage. One that heals allies who you shoot by a tiny percent of your base damage. One that allows you to lock onto enemies heads for headshots. The list goes on. And they should all cost energy and be put on a timer or something to keep them from being too op. 

I think it should be a thing. Or something like it...

Projectiles follow a where you're aiming. Increased melee combo multiplier for a short time. Weapons has lifesteal based on base damage for 3 seconds. Convert all your shields into base damage on a single shot. Randomized base critical/status chance every second for a few seconds. Shots bounce between enemies like a glaive. Weapon becomes a beam/launcher/thrower weapon for a short time. Upon performing an emote for 7 seconds, shows enemy weakpoints for 60 seconds. Any weapon becomes fully automatic for a very short time with no increase to fire/charge rate. And so on.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

I like this idea of energy draining mods as it helps WF to expand even more an build all crazy builds into the game. It would be great idea to put into a game

But I'm wondering how will you farm them and when you will be able to get them:in early,mid or late game?

3 hours ago, LazerMaxim said:

I like this idea of energy draining mods as it helps WF to expand even more an build all crazy builds into the game. It would be great idea to put into a game

But I'm wondering how will you farm them and when you will be able to get them:in early,mid or late game?

Simply spread them out through the game like butter.