Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Defense Laser troll in arbitrations

Notorioux_hunter

Hello Fellow Tennos & DE team,

I have seen many people using Void Defense Lasers to troll the squad specially in Arbitrations

People activate the laser when squad mate is in the range and get them killed and leave the game after trolling. It has been happened with me thrice in a row.

please either remove the Lasers or turn the friendly fire off

On 2018-10-22 at 4:09 AM, Notorioux_hunter said:

Hello Fellow Tennos & DE team,

I have seen many people using Void Defense Lasers to troll the squad specially in Arbitrations

People activate the laser when squad mate is in the range and get them killed and leave the game after trolling. It has been happened with me thrice in a row.

please either remove the Lasers or turn the friendly fire off

Happened to me too,I was soo pissed I tried to punch my monitor (I calmed myself quickly cuz I'dont have money for a new one)

Those lasers are not friendly fire they are considered as hazards in level (hazard meaning tha can damage both player and enemies)

Still they shold remove them just beacuse of trolls

One thing they are nice in addition to Harrow's covenant, is killing enemies quickly. This is just one more reason I don't do public arbitrations, people die too early and I don't wanna risk host migration issues.

What made you guys do public arbitrations in the first place?

If a player acts againt the team, screenshot immediately and send to support. Such action isn't allowed and while the player may find the joke funny, when the account receives a potential warning, he will most certainly stop doing it.