Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about harrow systems....

stormy505

I'm probably about 1000 hours in and I still haven't touch the dude. I've done less than 80 defection ROUNDS (not missions, to be clear) to try and get him so my question is, is the dude even worth it? I remember farming Ivara and I stopped counting after my 70th run for her helmet and she's fun to play around with but I don't really hear people saying harrow is fun to play.

1 hour ago, nokinoks said:

I'm probably about 1000 hours in and I still haven't touch the dude. I've done less than 80 defection ROUNDS (not missions, to be clear) to try and get him so my question is, is the dude even worth it? I remember farming Ivara and I stopped counting after my 70th run for her helmet and she's fun to play around with but I don't really hear people saying harrow is fun to play.

From what I've seen he's solid in tridolons. Also he looks like he has a lot of fashionframe options

Harrow is a very powerful frame. He becomes significantly less powerful and fun if your group kills everything before you have a chance to do so. So AOE frames and hallway heroes can easily make you feeling pretty useless or frustrated.

He can offer good support though if you can manage to kill things and his 4 increases dps to stupid levels. Even more so with the augment (though this again requires you to keep killing).

Harrow is a great frame which can be a lot of fun. But your group composition will greatly affect how much fun you will have. 

Oh also if you don't like managing buffs one timers, you will hate him. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kyenhael:

Harrow is a very powerful frame. He becomes significantly less powerful and fun if your group kills everything before you have a chance to do so. So AOE frames and hallway heroes can easily make you feeling pretty useless or frustrated.

Every frame can make you feel useless in daily business when you have a poor sport with a Saryn, Equinox or Nuke Volt in your ninja crew.

Edited by Birkenhoff
typo