Rubico sniper rifles, Lanka + radiation
Volt, Trinity, Chroma, Harrow
Arcane Nullfiler doubled up
archwing of Itzal
Amp: Prism Shwaak, shraksun scaffold, lohrin brace for
Volt + unairu
Amp; Raplak prism, pencha scaffold, lohirin brace for
Chroma, Trinity, Harrow + modurai
or four of the same for critical damage Raplak prism or under impact damage Shraksun scaffold range 11m
I do not recommend collecting from eight "Lures" at once, too long to wait.
To bounce off '' skill in using -skill stuck '', press 1,2,3,4,5 not just 5 when jumping into the water. it works !
Good luck to have a nice game meeting.

3 hours ago, BerserkAgonY said:

PC version
During Eidolon bounty we use>
Rubico sniper rifles, Lanka + radiation
Volt, Trinity, Chroma, Harrow
Arcane Nullfiler doubled up
archwing of Itzal
Amp: Prism Shwaak, shraksun scaffold, lohrin brace for
Volt + unairu
Amp; Raplak prism, pencha scaffold, lohirin brace for
Chroma, Trinity, Harrow + modurai
or four of the same for critical damage Raplak prism or under impact damage Shraksun scaffold range 11m
I do not recommend collecting from eight "Lures" at once, too long to wait.
To bounce off '' skill in using -skill stuck '', press 1,2,3,4,5 not just 5 when jumping into the water. it works !
Good luck to have a nice game meeting.

This is a terrible guide, I'd recommend that no one uses this ever.

Edit - Here is why:
Oberon is just as if not a better choice than Harrow because of the bleed out increase, armor, healing over time, the 90 second cheat death, the negating the magnetic proc - You'll need to crouch anyway to keep charging up void strike anyway so why not use that time wisely?

Arcane Nullifier you need to farm Eidolons before you can get the amount of arcanes needed to do this but oberon does this so you can use different arcanes in it's place.

Yeah Itzals better for the 3 to suck in loot and the 1 to teleport (the only thing you got right)

Volt does not run Unariu, Chroma does. Because Chroma needs to self damage to get the buff so Madurai will kill him when he does.

Raplak Prism is garbage so is pencha scaffold. 2/2/3 - 3/2/3 - 4/2/3 AMP setups are the go to AMPs

As for lures Chroma grabs 1, Volt grabs 1 they both try and charge it while trinity and your 4th grabs 2 or 3 each. If done efficiently you'll have all 8 lures ready and charged as the Terralyst dies.

Adarza kavats are extremely useful because of the 60% stackable crit buff they give out to the entire squad.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

1 hour ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Raplak Prism is garbage so is pencha scaffold.

They aren't garbage though. Raplak scales well enough with crit arcanes/volt shield and not everyone wants to stand under the Eidolons feet. Granmu or Rahn are better for this if you actually want to use your primary to shoot the Eidolon, but Raplak works fine too. Mote amp is garbage. The above work fine, they just aren't "god tier".

Pencha scaffold...  is fine if you're building an amp that you also want to use outside of Eidolons. It scales very well with the attack speed arcane for mission clearing. I wouldn't use it on an Eidolon as my damage source tho.

I often use a 4/1/3 or 3/1/3 as my general purpose amp and they work well on Eidolons too. I'm not a Void Striker though, I'm Unairu. Both of those amps scale quite well with the attack speed arcane for both mission running and Eidolon hunting. I have pretty much every amp combo and I keep going back to those simply because their general usability is very high. Being locked into abysmally short range on 223 makes me cry.

Edited by Erytroxylin

1 minute ago, Erytroxylin said:

They aren't garbage though. Raplak scales well enough with crit arcanes/volt shield and not everyone wants to stand under the Eidolons feet. Granmu or Rahn are better for this if you actually want to use your primary to shoot the Eidolon, but Raplak works fine too. Mote amp is garbage. The above work fine, they just aren't "god tier".

Pencha scaffold...  is fine if you're building an amp that you also want to use outside of Eidolons. It scales very well with the attack speed arcane for mission clearing. I wouldn't use it on an Eidolon as my damage source tho.

I often use a 4/1/3 or 3/1/3 as my general purpose amp and they work just well on Eidolons too. I'm not a Void Striker though, I'm Unairu. Both of those amps scale quite well with the attack speed arcane for both mission running and Eidolon hunting.

Firstly, this was supposed to be just about Eidolon hunting. Why are you adding in the mix of "general purpose" when we're here mentioning what it's being used against. So of course there are better AMPs outside of Eidolon hunting.

The AMP setups I mentioned are for maximum damage output, if you want to go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot by wasting materials building only a general purpose AMP because you are too lazy to go and switch between AMPs then you shouldn't be adding your advice to a Eidolon Hunting Guide.

35 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

The AMP setups I mentioned are for maximum damage output

But they aren't maximum damage output unless you are using void strike because of the way it interacts with the 2 scaffold.  

Not only that, but it's not so far ahead with void strike as to be mandatory. I've done a couple 3x tricaps with 0 void strikes in the group. Maybe meta sheep it if you wanna get 4x or 5x tricaps, but nobody actually asking advice for Eidolons is at that point. Guides should make things more accessible and give people the information and confidence they need, not pigeon hole people and discourage them from even trying unless you follow one strict path.

Edited by Erytroxylin

19 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

But they aren't maximum damage output unless you are using void strike because of the way it interacts with the 2 scaffold.  

Not only that, but it's not so far ahead with void strike as to be mandatory. I've done a couple 3x tricaps with 0 void strikes in the group. Maybe meta sheep it if you wanna get 4x or 5x tricaps, but nobody actually asking advice for Eidolons is at that point. Guides should make things more accessible and give people the information confidence they need, not pigeon hole people and discourage them from even trying unless you follow one strict path.

I think you'e confused yourself there, out of all the baseline AMPs the ones i mentioned have the highest damage output before void strike. Even when voidstrike is taken into account they are still have the highest damage output so do you care to explain what AMP setup can beat them before void strike is considered?

If you want to be salty enough to call people who min/max 'meta sheep' then that's your opinion that you are entitled to. It might shock you that there are people out there that don't want to hinder the team by stumping their full damage potential. Guides are there to give the best possible advice about a specific subject. Guides that are unclear and/or giving out bad advice such as OP was.

I didn't say anything at any point that would discourage someone from Eidolon hunting, the only thing I discouraged is if you're too lazy to swap AMPs between 'general purpose' and 'Eidolon hunting' you shouldn't be adding your advice to a so called eidolon hunting guide.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Ashagin said:

Raplak got a major buff recently and is very good now

It got a buff and a nerf at the same time, however it still not on the top spot.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

16 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

AMP setup can beat them before void strike is considered?

That depends on some conditions. If we assume ideal conditions for each amp, none, but Granmu prism is so close that I consider it a wash. 

If you start missing double hits with shraksun, then Rahn can actually beat it, but that's kinda iffy and really only if the shraksun player is a nob.

In practice due to positioning issues that can pop up, Granmu and Rahns better range and easier use make Rahn a tie and Granmu come out slightly ahead until Void Strike is added in. Once void strike comes in, Rahn and Granmu eat up charges too fast to compete viably.

1 minute ago, Erytroxylin said:

That depends on some conditions. If we assume ideal conditions for each amp, none, but Granmu prism is so close that I consider it a wash. 

If you start missing double hits with shraksun, then Rahn can actually beat it, but that's kinda iffy and really only if the shraksun player is a nob.

In practice due to positioning issues that can pop up, Granmu and Rahns better range and easier use make Rahn a tie and Granmu come out slightly ahead until Void Strike is added in. Once void strike comes in, Rahn and Granmu eat up charges too fast to compete viably.

So a bunch of if's and but's. 

hace 54 minutos, Erytroxylin dijo:

Just stop trying to defend whatever nonsense you are trying to prove ... you know you are wrong , just stop .

2 hours ago, BerserkAgonY said:

Cat's on eidolons are dead 5times on one minute it's no use ,if im wrong link movie on comment with kavat's during eidolon hunt.

I did 9eidolons with my mates, on one night without cat's.  .) Thanks for comments .

So you are only capable of a 3x3 cap with a pre-made group? That explains a lot actually.