Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zendesk - Anyone got login reward weapons back after selling them?

Joe_Barbarian

I don't remember actually getting rid of my Azima, but upon inspecting my Arsenal I noticed I don't have it anymore so the only explanation is that I sold it (oops).

However speaking to other players a majority of them laughed and said i'm never getting it back and should wait until my next weapon login reward day to get the pistol back, however others said that DE should be able to return it. I've already submitted a support ticket early morning friday (Still patiently waiting) but I thought i'd reach out here to see if there has been others that may have sold a login reward weapon and then asked for it back and what were the results of that.

Hello skingsrt8,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our review of your account has shown that you sold the item(s) at some point long ago. 

Unfortunately, too much time has passed since you made this sale, and as such, we can not help you recover the item this time.

Please understand that in order for us to reverse a sale you need to inform us as soon as possible, preferably within 24-48 hours from the time of the sale as mentioned in the Common Support Issues forums thread.

In the future, please contact us about any accidental or unwanted sales immediately so we can better assist you.

We are sorry we couldn’t be of more help.

Thank you for understanding.

2 hours ago, (PS4)skingsrt8 said:

I was denied because too much time had past (almost two years i think....sold them for a slot and didnt know couldnt get back).  I would pay plat to get my Azima back.  Figured I would go ahead and give it a try with support ticket but could not get it back.  

You shouldn't post actually replies. However going by that I might be out of luck as I don't remember when it was sold. Could have been months ago, It'd be nice if DE could add a feature for players to buy back these weapons from the market or something.