Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday events

(XBOX)DrJackRuneX

I gotta say, after playing the Chains of Harrow missions earlier this summer, I'm saddened by the lack luster effort put into Halloween on Warframe. 

Come on DE. CoH was so creepy and awesome. I for one don't care if you make something totally unrelated to the current storyline. It's a holiday event after all. It doesn't need to make sense. Some ideas I would use might be a mysterious lab found on a distant asteroid. Or maybe a relay begins getting haunted. You would need to come up with new enemies to use... Nasty ghostly things... Or use old enemies in a supernatural ghostly skin all translucent and glowing. 

Imho this would be fun to do. I realize this is an impossible task to do right now for this year as it's already late in the month. Please however consider working on something like this for the coming years. It would be so much fun. 

Perhaps you could come up with different ideas for all holidays as well.

Yeah this current halloween event wasnt all that fun, more tedious then anything. Low health/shields to start, juggernaut fight where if you get hit with a toxin dot your dead, time trial challenge thats rng based, etc. On top of that this event has been used previously so it took no effort for them to implement, I get there busy with fortuna but these mini events should be fun and interesting, not just copy paste of already made content

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

4 hours ago, (XB1)DrJackRuneX said:

You would need to come up with new enemies to use... Nasty ghostly things... Or use old enemies in a supernatural ghostly skin all translucent and glowing. 

Uh.......... 

Ghostly things, check. Old enemies in supernatural skins, check. Translucent, check. Glowing, check. 

Yeah the Halloween event has all of those, so that means that you were super stoked, enjoyed every second of it, and had such a fantabulous time that you gave yourself amnesia so you could experience it all over again for the first time! ☺️

Sadly it's not easy to do that without forgetting that you meant to do it all over again. 😟

Ahh well, such is life. 

I mean, this is also a fairly old event, the Wiki suggests it was first introduced in 2015, and has just been re-released each year, so comparing a low-significance recurring Tactical Alert with a high-significance 2017 Quest that you're only meant to play once isn't too fair.  Though, didn't we not have one at all last year?  I can't remember exactly.