Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframe is best for solo hordes?

alexfr1

Question

7 answers to this question

Relics? Depends on the type of mission, of course.

Also, there is no "best" warframe. The "best" warframe is the Warframe you find the easiest to play: it doesn't help if I say my favourite Warframe.

Excalibur Umbra, with a full Exalted Blade build, should be able to handle any mission.

Also, the best Warframe in the game is, without any argument or doubt, Frost.

12 minutos atrás, Dhrekr disse:

Relíquias Depende do tipo de missão, claro.

Além disso, não há um "melhor" warframe. O warframe "melhor" é o Warframe que você acha mais fácil de jogar:.

O Excalibur Umbra, com uma construção completa da Lâmina Exaltada, deve ser capaz de lidar com qualquer missão.

Além disso, o melhor Warframe no jogo é, qualquer outro.

excuse, and mission that can be defensive, can be the classic or prime frost or any one?
Edited by alexfr1

I prefer zephyr. It's a great machine for all kind of missions.

Abilities:

1 (pressing) knock everybody on the floor.

1 (just click) it flies. Great on big maps, or to escape a difficult situation.

2 lunch 2 air balls. Great to knock down heavy gunners and so.

3 turbulence. Creates a air shield around you for a whille. only melle attacks can hit you.

4 tornado. 3 to 5 big tornados that lift the enemies close to them. Great for crowd control, and if you shoot those you incrise their damage.

I personally take whoever you like. As long as you know your frame, you mod for survivability, and you have a great weapon anything is capable. Spectres are also WONDERFUL in taking with you for solo missions. Depending on who you spectre, you can take just about anyone ( wukong, octavia, and trinity are personal faves).

My personal faves are Octavia - mod duration and range, stay invis, let mallet do the work. Revenant, mod for strength with some health, keep Mesmer Skin up, use Ignis Wraith or Tigris, have a good time. Wukong, mod for Defy and kill the things.

Ex: Revenant Solo Index High RiskRevenant Solo Mot 1hr

Ive also done Octavia solo index

Hope this helps!

Edited by Zyneris

relics solo? You'll most likely lose a huge amount of ducats/plat. While using intact relics your chance for silver/gold will be 24% solo and around 95% in party of 4. For Radiants - 10% solo and almost 40% full pt. But if you still want, octavia with maxed duration is what you're looking for, can sit for hours in survival/defense missions without any discomfort