The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the best Warframe to feel in the "John Wick" mode?

Bombarder0

I have to give the "best John Wick mode" to Ash.

why? I feel that Ash is more active in terms of physical contact. Shuriken cause throwing stars isn't already cool and teleport for those awesome finisher animtions. Give yourself a Lex Prime with fire rate and recoil mods and use a Karak or strun to recreate some scenes.

Trinity Prime for me, basically playing John Wick style and going with headshots
Lex Prime 48% accuracy ~26,000 kills and Aklex Prime 65% accuracy ~23,000 kills.
Vectis Prime with Argon Scope, 89% accuracy.

So naturally going for all the headshots, and Trinity have no button pressing ability to do killing so it is all actual aiming and shooting.

13 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

Like being a badass and kicking all bad bois as

any frame that is that tactical?

(plz no vauban)

Instead of frame, I would like to suggest a weapon, which is Sarpa. To understand what I mean you have to try it yourself. 🙂

I thing about Loki.

Wick is Babayaga, the Bogeyman who appears from nowhere and bypass all defenses.

So the invisibility and the decoy is in the mood.

He shoot to kill.

So take a big pistol, a sniper or whaever you like (even a bow) and with his augment he can silence all the weapons.

One shoot, one kill.

For the melee he is not in the excess and try to be the more letal possible in one strike. (I like the pencil kill scene)

A good dagger with the fatal finisher mod is a good option here.

Wick is not very tanky and often take serious damage if caught off guard so Loki reflect well this.

Do well or go down.

Révélation

Edited by SgtHotPepper

This is the magic of a bulletproof protection under the clothes.🙂

And all this assasins use low calibre weapons because it's sufficient and more suitable to kill in reality.

The kind of munition that a bulletproof kevlar stop (even if not avoiding all the damage).

Révélation

Révélation

A good assassin is a well prepared assassin.

Edited by SgtHotPepper

Don’t forget about Arcanes that reward with Energy/Health/Parkour Speed/crit  for headshots and damage.

Mod-wise, condition Overload, “Meme”ing strike, and Healing Return as well as mods that increase movement for kills like Dispatch Overdrive and Set Mods like Auger, Hunter, Gladiator, Vigilante.

Augment Mods make a huge difference.

QUICK THINKING would be Wick’s favorite Mod.

Tactically, for weapons with frames, you want some combination of damage-speed-invulnerability and the ability to inhibit enemy movement/incoming damage.

Mesa (Gunblade)

Volt

Excaliber

Harrow

Valkyr

Khora

....literally half of the frames when explored can be set up for what you want.