Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Weapons Restoration.

Joe_Barbarian

Hi DE, Please take a moment to consider this request. I urge players who would also like their login weapons back to at least post their support of this or suggest another method,

So this won't be impacting a lot of players but I'd like to see once you have unlocked a login reward weapon that it's available on the market for platinum. I sold my Azima not actually realising it was a login reward weapon or even exploring the weapon at all, I must has needed the weapon slot at the time. The only window of opportunity you get to get the weapon back is within a 1 week time frame which in my case wasn't enough time to realise the significance of the weapon at hand.

Seeing as the original guidelines to get items sold back were written back in 2013 and when the game was still in beta. I believe it is now a good time to be able to offer players such as myself that has mistakenly sold login reward weapons an option to get it back even if it is at the cost of platinum.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

20 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

even if it is at the cost of platinum.

No. I think they should just put it with Simaris since he already acts as your way to reacquire the Orvius blueprint anyways. But having it cost plat should really just not be a thing. I'd even be fine with it only being the weapons' blueprints.

Just now, MickThejaguar said:

No. I think they should just put it with Simaris since he already acts as your way to reacquire the Orvius blueprint anyways. But having it cost plat should really just not be a thing. I'd even be fine with it only being the weapons' blueprints.

That's a decent idea as well. I wouldn't shut down the idea of using platinum as I'd rather keep all options on the table. I'd be okay with either or both being implemented.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

My bet is "people who have it", actually. Everyone knows the stink players kick up when others are allowed to have stuff that was 'exclusive.

Well it will still be exclusive, just those who may have sold them and not realised what they were getting rid of can get it returned without having to send a ticket to ask for it back. Considering the original guidelines around getting them returned were written almost 6 years ago when the game was still in beta. Whoever is kicking up a stink about that is just a bitter vet and if DE is listening to them then well ... we'll cross that bridge soon enough

19 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Hi DE, Please take a moment to consider this request. I urge players who would also like their login weapons back to at least post their support of this or suggest another method,

So this won't be impacting a lot of players but I'd like to see once you have unlocked a login reward weapon that it's available on the market for platinum. I sold my Azima not actually realising it was a login reward weapon or even exploring the weapon at all, I must has needed the weapon slot at the time. The only window of opportunity you get to get the weapon back is within a 1 week time frame which in my case wasn't enough time to realise the significance of the weapon at hand.

Seeing as the original guidelines to get items sold back were written back in 2013 and when the game was still in beta. I believe it is now a good time to be able to offer players such as myself that has mistakenly sold login reward weapons an option to get it back even if it is at the cost of platinum.

No, if u sell off something you dont mean to. Support will return it. Within 3 days i believe.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

No, if u sell off something you dont mean to. Support will return it. Within 3 days i believe.

It's within 7 days however outside of that they do can not return the item so it is lost forever, some weapons as mentioned in the thread title and the OP that there is no way to re-obtain these weapons. There was a mention in the Dev stream 100 that login reward weapons can be purchased from the market after you have met the qualifying time. However there has been no other mention or progress on this feature.

My ticket to return the Azima weapon was declined because too much time has passed, so this weapon for now, can no longer be obtained until there is a feature that can purchase the weapon again.

20 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

It's within 7 days however outside of that they do can not return the item so it is lost forever, some weapons as mentioned in the thread title and the OP that there is no way to re-obtain these weapons. There was a mention in the Dev stream 100 that login reward weapons can be purchased from the market after you have met the qualifying time. However there has been no other mention or progress on this feature.

My ticket to return the Azima weapon was declined because too much time has passed, so this weapon for now, can no longer be obtained until there is a feature that can purchase the weapon again.

If they said their goin to do it... Probably will. Be patient.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

If they said their goin to do it... Probably will. Be patient.

it's been a year since it's been mentioned so I will not be quietly patient. DE are not mind readers, they require players to be outspoken about features such as this so they know what people want.