Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to change the profile pic in here

AchilleesKnight7

Question

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

You have to change it in the game, cause the image you have here is the one you have in the game. Once you've change it in the game, log out of the forums, then log back in and you should have the same picture here.

hey i did that but my pro pic in here is not syncing with that  of in game glyph.

2 hours ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

I have the same issue.  I logged out and back in, cleared cache, cookies, etc, and still hasnt changed my forum glyph to what i use in game.  I gave up on it lol

Every once and a while (especially if it's a new glyph) the Glyphs in game won't have a corresponding forum Glyph. At which point it will default to the last valid glyph that you where using. 

Happened to me with one of the new stylized (Ivara) glyphs, took the forums a few weeks to a month before they seemed to catch up. It might have been a bit less but after a week or so I pretty much stopped checking and a month later I was surprised when the correct forum profile image popped up. 

11 hours ago, Oreades said:

Every once and a while (especially if it's a new glyph) the Glyphs in game won't have a corresponding forum Glyph. At which point it will default to the last valid glyph that you where using. 

Happened to me with one of the new stylized (Ivara) glyphs, took the forums a few weeks to a month before they seemed to catch up. It might have been a bit less but after a week or so I pretty much stopped checking and a month later I was surprised when the correct forum profile image popped up. 

Ah, makes sense.  Well, I'll just not worry about it since it's not really a big deal and if it fixes itself it fixes itself.